Windows 10: Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC

Discus and support Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HMI touch panel PC which installed with windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809. This PC is isolated from internet access and will be used for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OngYY, Mar 16, 2020.

1. OngYY Win User

Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC

Hi,

I have a HMI touch panel PC which installed with windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809.
    This PC is isolated from internet access and will be used for getting data from PLCs using SCADA software.
    This PC first is synchronize with time server through internet.

Then disconnect from internet then let it to run for around 6 days for testing.

After the 6 days run, I notice there is a 20 seconds delay compare to https://time.is/

Then I restart the PC, the time delay become 3 seconds compare to https://time.is/

I restart the PC again, the time delay still is 3 seconds.

What could be the reason behind this?

Thank you.

Regards,
    YY

:)

OngYY, Mar 16, 2020
  2. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network
    side of the house. The key installs, but I am having issues activating. When I try "slui 4" I get a "Can't activate Windows by phone. Contact your system administrator for more info" message. The Activation settings window says "Unable to reach Windows
    activation servers".

My question is: Is there a way I can verify the enterprise guys gave me a manual activation key and did not inadvertently provide a volume licensing key?

DARK GUARD, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC

1. Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC - Similar Threads - Question drift window

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial: So, i wanted extra security on my computer so i decided to install a virtual machine, problem is, the tutorial said to use the Enterprise free trial, and i am asking if you can get in trouble for not completing the form correctly since i just want to use the vm and i dont...
  6. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial: So, i wanted extra security on my computer so i decided to install a virtual machine, problem is, the tutorial said to use the Enterprise free trial, and i am asking if you can get in trouble for not completing the form correctly since i just want to use the vm and i dont...
  7. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  9. Question about Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows 10 Enterprise: From what I've seen it requires a yearly payment to keep the license active, is this true? Is there no way to get enterprise without some sort of recurring fee? submitted by /u/CaptainHateful [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....