Windows 10: Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen

Discus and support Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On the bottom right corner of my lock screen there is a battery icon. Is there a way to turn this off. Thank you in advance! submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maxwell492, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen

On the bottom right corner of my lock screen there is a battery icon. Is there a way to turn this off. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Maxwell492
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Maxwell492, Jul 27, 2020

2. battery meter missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Press Windows + I

• Go to personalization.

• Under Notification and Icon

• Click on Turn System Icon on or off

• Check if Power Icon is turn on if turned on, turn it off and turn back on and check.
    I would also suggest you to refer this link for battery frequently asked questions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/battery-meter-frequently-asked-questions

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Cannot turn off background picture on Windows 10 lock screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with lock screen issue on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is edition of Windows 10 which installed on the computer?

If wanted to turn off lock screen pictures, then I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off lock screen pictures through group policy editor.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "gpedit.msc
    " without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key

3. Then follow the path below:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization

4. Now on the right side, Double click that Do not display the lock screen
    option.

5. Set the option as Enabled.

6. Click on Apply and then click on Ok.

7. Close Group policy editor and restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on lock screen issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen

How do I turn off the useless lock screen?

Hi Richard,

We want to get this resolved for you. To turn off the lock screen on Windows 10, we suggest that you follow the steps posted by
    Ruth Buruga on September 27, 2015 on this
    link

I hope this information is helpful. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Hiroshi Ino, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen

1. Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen - Similar Threads - Question turning off

2. Followup to Question about folder icons turning white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Followup to Question about folder icons turning white: The following instructions were offered:You can take the following approachs:Clear icon cachePress windows+R and type in the following address:%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerDelete all the .db files that start with iconcache.Reset the iconFind the...
  3. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  4. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  5. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Question about turning off laptop/deskops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about turning off laptop/deskops: If I wanted to turn off a currently turned on windows laptop/desktop, would I be able to from my phone or some other device, or do you have to turn it off from the computer directly? submitted by /u/TheIronWolfy [link] [comments]...
  7. Question About Battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question About Battery: Hello, I have a HP Notebook running Windows 10, and I have issues with the battery. My laptop works fine when plugged in, but when I insert the battery, it says “plugged in, not charging.” I think the cause is that I left my computer plugged in all the time without the...
  8. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Lock Screen feedback.: I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while,...
  9. questions about icons

in Windows 10 Support
    questions about icons: Hi. I have two different windows 10 systems, and they display the icons in the right pane in different way. I cant find how to change them to be alike (I prefer just the icon instead the folder with the small icon) Any suggestion? Thanks 118226
  10. Question about an icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about an icon: You know that little Windows Defender Icon in the right hand corner of your toolbar? Mine keeps having that little yellow triangle next it it that says "Actions Recommended" rather than the green window to indicate everything is OK. Yet when I click on it everything seems to...