Windows 10: Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

Discus and support Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lucasthespur, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore.

submitted by /u/lucasthespur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lucasthespur, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

1. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC - Similar Threads - Question using Xbox

2. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller on Pc: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks....
  3. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller on Pc: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks....
  4. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A question about controlling sizes of things...

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about controlling sizes of things...: Greetings! Recently for some unknown reason, everything changed size as far as icons, text and app sizes. The overall text in my Mozilla Thunderbird app got smaller. Everything in Photoshop changed. Where I had dark themes changed back to light themes but most of all the...
  6. Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc: Hi, im wonderign why Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager? i see it running in services an etc. i did restored my computer a few times. so imassuming it wouldn't let me get bluetooth on. i trying to conenct bluetooth thorough Bluetooth an otehr devices section...
  7. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity: I pared my Xbox controller with my PC via Bluetooth and it works, but after it is turn off is there any way of connecting it to my PC again without having to remove the pairing and paring it again? like at the moment after the initial connection is made there is no way to...
  8. Question about using Edgeium

in Browsers and Email
    Question about using Edgeium: I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge. I'd like to consider using it to replace Opera -- as I'm running into problems with that -- but I don't want my browsing tracked and I don't want my...
  9. Question about using the trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about using the trackpad: On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move the mouse using the trackpad, only then does the click register and the action is performed. Is there a way to disable this,...
  10. Xbox controller on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller on PC: When i connect my xbox one controller with a micro usb it vibrates and the pc makes a sound, but the controller doesn't actually work. Its an xbox one elite controller. If I try to do this when the controller has no batteries it doesn't turn on at all, I have to first turn on...