Windows 10: Question about using Edgeium

Discus and support Question about using Edgeium in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge. I'd like to consider using it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mark Phelps, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Question about using Edgeium

I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge.

I'd like to consider using it to replace Opera -- as I'm running into problems with that -- but I don't want my browsing tracked and I don't want my browser activity reported to Microsoft.

So, it this a legitimate concern -- are am I just being paranoid?

Also, if it is legitimate, is there any way to disable the tracking and/or reporting?

:)

Mark Phelps, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question about using Edgeium

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Question about using Edgeium

1. Question about using Edgeium - Similar Threads - Question using Edgeium

2. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  3. Question about using the trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about using the trackpad: On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move the mouse using the trackpad, only then does the click register and the action is performed. Is there a way to disable this,...
  4. A question about using older windows shells...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A question about using older windows shells...: Hi all, Classic shell gets old after a while, and after testing Cairo and disliking it I thought "I wonder if I can take all the shell files for explorer and stuff on an older version from and use them on Windows 10." So here's my question: If I were to take all the...
  5. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: I have a few questions about wim/winpe/imagex. Is there a way to create a .WIM file for a windows installation that has already been created. Im basically wanting to (for now) create a .wim file that I can install as a sort of custom "factroy image restore" I understand doing...
  6. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Support
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: ACCIDENTAL DUPLICATE.. SORRY. I have a few questions about creating .WIM files. Can you use DISM to create a .WIM on an already installed partition from the usb windows installer. Or must you use WINDOWS PE and imagex or run it before windows is actually installed. It seemed...
  7. Question about using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about using Macrium Reflect: Hi. I'll be making a system image using Macrium Reflect for the first time. I will backup the Windows (C) Drive, Windows RE Tools and the EFI System Partitions. I'd like to know if I should also backup the Recovery Drive (D). Thanks in advance for any replies. Note that I did...
  8. Question about HDCP when using splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about HDCP when using splitter: Hello guys, i am new to this forum and glad to be here. I am using an HDMI splitter on a desktop (running windows 10) in order to have 2 HDMI outputs, 1 for the display and 1 for a capture card. I know that there is the copyright protocol HDCP that prevents users from...
  9. Question about using "sfc" command

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question about using "sfc" command: I've noticed several comments about using "sfc". When entering the command prompt, you are in the Windows\system32 directory. Do you run "sfc" from there or do you close that directory and run from the C: prompt? 47495
  10. question about using a boot usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question about using a boot usb: Hi, I recently did a windows update and now the pc wont boot up but just goes into the repair mode. I have tried all options to no avail. I have made a boot usb as I hoped to be able to just boot into windows with that. There seems to be only 2 options . Repair ( which just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when will edgeium replace regular edge