Windows 10: Question about using the trackpad

Discus and support Question about using the trackpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattGorecki, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Question about using the trackpad

On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move the mouse using the trackpad, only then does the click register and the action is performed. Is there a way to disable this, so that the mouse actually clicks when I click on something, not when I move the mouse up to several seconds later?

:)

MattGorecki, Nov 25, 2019
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Question about using the trackpad

Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Question about using the trackpad

1. Question about using the trackpad - Similar Threads - Question using trackpad

2. Question about using Edgeium

in Browsers and Email
    Question about using Edgeium: I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge. I'd like to consider using it to replace Opera -- as I'm running into problems with that -- but I don't want my browsing tracked and I don't want my...
  3. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  4. A question about using older windows shells...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A question about using older windows shells...: Hi all, Classic shell gets old after a while, and after testing Cairo and disliking it I thought "I wonder if I can take all the shell files for explorer and stuff on an older version from and use them on Windows 10." So here's my question: If I were to take all the...
  5. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: I have a few questions about wim/winpe/imagex. Is there a way to create a .WIM file for a windows installation that has already been created. Im basically wanting to (for now) create a .wim file that I can install as a sort of custom "factroy image restore" I understand doing...
  6. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Support
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: ACCIDENTAL DUPLICATE.. SORRY. I have a few questions about creating .WIM files. Can you use DISM to create a .WIM on an already installed partition from the usb windows installer. Or must you use WINDOWS PE and imagex or run it before windows is actually installed. It seemed...
  7. Question about using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about using Macrium Reflect: Hi. I'll be making a system image using Macrium Reflect for the first time. I will backup the Windows (C) Drive, Windows RE Tools and the EFI System Partitions. I'd like to know if I should also backup the Recovery Drive (D). Thanks in advance for any replies. Note that I did...
  8. Question about HDCP when using splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about HDCP when using splitter: Hello guys, i am new to this forum and glad to be here. I am using an HDMI splitter on a desktop (running windows 10) in order to have 2 HDMI outputs, 1 for the display and 1 for a capture card. I know that there is the copyright protocol HDCP that prevents users from...
  9. Question about using "sfc" command

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question about using "sfc" command: I've noticed several comments about using "sfc". When entering the command prompt, you are in the Windows\system32 directory. Do you run "sfc" from there or do you close that directory and run from the C: prompt? 47495
  10. question about using a boot usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question about using a boot usb: Hi, I recently did a windows update and now the pc wont boot up but just goes into the repair mode. I have tried all options to no avail. I have made a boot usb as I hoped to be able to just boot into windows with that. There seems to be only 2 options . Repair ( which just...