Windows 10: Question about video cards

Discus and support Question about video cards in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have 2 video cards 1 i bought and the other my friend gavve me. 1st one is nvidea GTX 1070 i believe it is 8 gig ram gddr5 ass i dont think there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by teslafan1971, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Question about video cards

I have 2 video cards 1 i bought and the other my friend gavve me. 1st one is nvidea GTX 1070 i believe it is 8 gig ram gddr5 ass i dont think there is a 6 gig 1070, it has according to the specs VR and 3D i dont think it does 4k as its max reso is 1440p. The other video card is a evga geoforce rtx 2060 6 gig gddr6. Im sure yall know the specs of that card. I just want to know whats better as im giving him my 1070 and i have the i9 9900k and i do alot of rendering with adobe. Im asking here cause you guys know whats best to use and what card is better.

Thanks

:)

teslafan1971, Jul 22, 2019

2. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 22, 2019
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 22, 2019
  4. JMartz65 Win User

Question about video cards

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Question about video cards

1. Question about video cards - Similar Threads - Question video cards

2. Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update: How often do GPU drivers get updated via Windows Update? Is it every time WHQL one gets released or even less?My goal is to reduce the need for 3rd party stuff and installations. Having WU get it for me would be ideal. Though I really don't know how often that...
  3. Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update: How often do GPU drivers get updated via Windows Update? Is it every time WHQL one gets released or even less?My goal is to reduce the need for 3rd party stuff and installations. Having WU get it for me would be ideal. Though I really don't know how often that...
  4. Question about Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows 10 Video Editor: Hey! I just found out that Windows has a video Editor - woo hoo! because I do a lot of videos for You Tube. Here's my problem. How do I save the video so that I can upload it to Youtube?As soon as it's complete, it has a download feature but it stays within the Editor, and I...
  5. Video Card/HDR/4K Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card/HDR/4K Questions: At some point I'm probably going to want to get a 2K or 4K monitor, preferably with some version of HDR. I talked on the phone today with 2 EVGA people about HDR and got somewhat-different answers. The question is: Does HDR have to be designed and built into a video card or...
  6. Quick question about PCIe ports and max number of cards

Quick question about PCIe ports and max number of cards: So, lets say for sake of argument, I want to avoid any "but why would you?" comments, I am not gaming on my machine, it is for work, and I utilize every last byte of graphics ram, and every last cuda core, if I install a third card using a riser on a machine meant for 2...
  7. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  8. New Video Card Temp Question

New Video Card Temp Question: Hi All Purchased a NEW 1660 Super, EVGA 1660 Super SC Ultra Gaming card for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop machine, due to this being OEM case, i have to work with what i got for now, Temps so far while benchmarking max i got after 10 minutes was 78C, Max during gaming so far only...
  9. Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards: My computer is a Dell XPS 8700, and the only onboard SSD port is for an mSATA sized SSD; I got a standard 2.5" sized SSD (samsung 860 evo) as my OS drive, and it has been good for my system when I got it and beyond. But I found a somewhat good deal for a 1 TB NVMe SSD...
  10. Last video card question...very sorry about this.

Last video card question...very sorry about this.: Sorry for bothering you guys concerning computer parts and i am almost positive this will be my last but could you guys list the best to worst out of these 5:...