Windows 10: question about vram

Discus and support question about vram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoOneJK, Sep 23, 2022.

1. NoOneJK Win User

question about vram

Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2

:)

NoOneJK, Sep 23, 2022
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 23, 2022
  3. VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

question about vram 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Sep 23, 2022
  4. JebinJohn Win User

question about vram

Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

JebinJohn, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

question about vram

1. question about vram - Similar Threads - question vram

2. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....
  3. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....
  4. Notepad, question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/931d05bb-894c-4e0a-b624-9bfbc4560222
  5. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/14521017-09cb-4c16-985b-04127739b5ba
  6. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/1329cd6d-c277-4126-8ba3-3903a3cd6cf2
  7. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/931d05bb-894c-4e0a-b624-9bfbc4560222
  8. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  9. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  10. question about vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about vram: Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2...