Windows 10: question about vram

Discus and support question about vram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoOneJK, Sep 23, 2022.

1. NoOneJK Win User

question about vram

Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2

:)

NoOneJK, Sep 23, 2022
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 23, 2022
  3. VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

question about vram 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Sep 23, 2022
  4. JebinJohn Win User

question about vram

Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

JebinJohn, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

question about vram

1. question about vram - Similar Threads - question vram

2. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  3. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  4. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  7. Calendar Question

Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  8. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  9. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. question about vram

question about vram: Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2...