Windows 10: question about vram

Discus and support question about vram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoOneJK, Sep 23, 2022 at 12:22 PM.

1. NoOneJK Win User

question about vram

Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2

:)

2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

3. VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

question about vram 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Sep 23, 2022 at 12:30 PM
  4. JebinJohn Win User

question about vram

Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

Thema:

question about vram

1. question about vram - Similar Threads - question vram

2. Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections: I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I have a question. Suppose if I wanted to give my laptop away and had to take the old stuff off. Is there a way to keep the old stuff on...
  3. Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections: I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I have a question. Suppose if I wanted to give my laptop away and had to take the old stuff off. Is there a way to keep the old stuff on...
  4. audio question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio question: how can I add 2 channel, 16bit 48000 to my computer? I only have 16 bit and 24 bit options? Is there a driver I need to download ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-question/f66115ec-d4f9-4894-aeaa-06f273efbddb
  5. audio question

audio question: how can I add 2 channel, 16bit 48000 to my computer? I only have 16 bit and 24 bit options? Is there a driver I need to download ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-question/f66115ec-d4f9-4894-aeaa-06f273efbddb
  6. audio question

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. question re: ability to upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question re: ability to upgrade to Win11: I am interested in updating my current OS Win10 Home, Version 21H2 to Win11. When I checked through the PC Health Check application, it said I could not because my processor was not adequate. However, when I checked the system information, I find that my processor AMD Ryzen...
  8. question re: ability to upgrade to Win11

question re: ability to upgrade to Win11: I am interested in updating my current OS Win10 Home, Version 21H2 to Win11. When I checked through the PC Health Check application, it said I could not because my processor was not adequate. However, when I checked the system information, I find that my processor AMD Ryzen...
  9. Windows 10 reload question?

Windows 10 reload question?: Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have...
  10. question about vram

question about vram: Hey I want to increase my vram to 8gb I do know how to change it but I am not sure what I need to type in the "Maximum Size" tab and "Initial Size" tab can anyone help? Thanks!My os is WIndows 10 Home 21h2...