Windows 10: Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account

Discus and support Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had to purchase a Win10 Pro key for a laptop at our company. I had to log in to my company's Microsoft account to purchase the product. Now that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RyanSchultz5, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account

I had to purchase a Win10 Pro key for a laptop at our company. I had to log in to my company's Microsoft account to purchase the product. Now that it is activated it says that Win10 is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account.

Does the Microsoft account need to stay logged in or be used at all in the future for this laptop to keep Win10 activated? I would prefer that to not be the case as I don't want employee's to have access to this account.

:)

RyanSchultz5, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 25, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account

1. Question About Windows 10 Pro Activation With Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Question Pro Activation

2. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  3. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  4. Question About Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Question About Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question About Microsoft Account: hi, what happens if i remove my account microsoft on windows 10 settings , didn't loss any my data ? or just removed on my device laptop?or on website microsoft ?[ATTACH]thanks if supporter helps me my question![ATTACH]...
  6. Questions about Windows 10 Pro activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Questions about Windows 10 Pro activation.: Hello, community! Maybe my question will sound dumb to you but I am getting confused. So, little backstory, recently I bought CD-key for Windows 10 Professional from third party seller. Everything went fine I entered the key and it shows that Windows had been activated...
  7. Question about activating Windows 10 License with a local account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about activating Windows 10 License with a local account: I currently have a local account on my newly built PC. I have never previously and do not want to link my Microsoft account to my PC. If I activate Windows 10 now on my local account, what happens to my key? Can I add my Microsoft account later to back up the key to my...
  8. Question about Windows 10 Activation???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows 10 Activation???: I bought a Asus laptop (model X555LAB) a while back. Had the hard drive fail on me countless times and factory resetted it many times. A while back I decided to delete windows and replace it with linux. Just now, I decided to remove linux and reinstall windows 10 (which came...
  9. Question about Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Microsoft Accounts: The issue : The Taskbar crashes everyday when the Windoes Shell Experience Host stops working I have tried ALL you can imagine to fix this, even Microsoft tried to fix it and then they replaced my Surface Book 2 because they couldnt make it stop crashing. Nothing worked, I...
  10. A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.: I am building a custom computer. If I install windows 10 from a usb using the iso tool, and I already own windows `10 on an old computer. could I use my Microsoft account to activate the new version or do i need to buy windows 10 again...