Windows 10: Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

Discus and support Question about Windows 11 Context Menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GundeepSingh Saluja, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would be removed any time soon....[Original Title: Windows 11]

:)

GundeepSingh Saluja, Oct 26, 2021

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Question about Windows 11 Context Menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Extending the Context Menu and Share Dialog in Windows 11

Source: Extending the Context Menu and Share Dialog in Windows 11

Brink, Oct 26, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

AndreePin, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

1. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu - Similar Threads - Question Context Menu

2. [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu: When developing 'Context menu', i'm curious about the recomendations of the menu order.The context menu in the Windows seems to have some sort of order.For example, if i right click any app icon in the desktop home, i can find a menu at the top, such as Open/Share/... etc.It...
  3. [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu: When developing 'Context menu', i'm curious about the recomendations of the menu order.The context menu in the Windows seems to have some sort of order.For example, if i right click any app icon in the desktop home, i can find a menu at the top, such as Open/Share/... etc.It...
  4. Question about Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Windows 11: My computer is a relatively new Dell that's currently running Windows 10. A year or so ago, I upgraded to a new version of Windows 10 21H2 and my computer started to restart when I went to shut it down. I asked this forum for help and disabled the fast start up option. This...
  5. Question about Windows 11

Question about Windows 11: My computer is a relatively new Dell that's currently running Windows 10. A year or so ago, I upgraded to a new version of Windows 10 21H2 and my computer started to restart when I went to shut it down. I asked this forum for help and disabled the fast start up option. This...
  6. Windows 11 context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 context menu: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first click on "Show More Options" to get to the copy or paste feature. Is there a way to expand the context menu so you do not have...
  7. Windows 11 context menu

Windows 11 context menu: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first click on "Show More Options" to get to the copy or paste feature. Is there a way to expand the context menu so you do not have...
  8. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu: I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would be removed any time soon....[Original Title: Windows 11]...
  9. Question about which registry keys apply to which area of context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about which registry keys apply to which area of context menu: I'm trying to bookmark some shortcuts, and im about done - but im stuck on one location. HKCR Have * for files Have Directory Have Drive Have Folder (would think thats synonymous with directory?) Have LibraryFolder (apparently thats libraries but requires elevation...
  10. Question about Start Menu

Question about Start Menu: After the upgrade to Fall Creators Update, I see some Apps in the All Apps Menu displaying the Nueva (Means New) label next to some Apps and folders. None of the Apps or folders are really new, they being there for a while. The label kind of bothers me and I would like to get...