Windows 10: Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

Discus and support Question about Windows 11 Context Menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GundeepSingh Saluja, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would be removed any time soon....[Original Title: Windows 11]

:)

GundeepSingh Saluja, Oct 26, 2021

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Question about Windows 11 Context Menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Extending the Context Menu and Share Dialog in Windows 11

Source: Extending the Context Menu and Share Dialog in Windows 11

Brink, Oct 26, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

AndreePin, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

1. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu - Similar Threads - Question Context Menu

2. question about windows 11 setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about windows 11 setup: i tried to update my windows 10 device several times and i get same massage from windows 11 setup as "We can't tell if your PC is ready to continue installing windows 11. try restarting setup." is there any way to fix this thing....
  3. question about windows 11 setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about windows 11 setup: i tried to update my windows 10 device several times and i get same massage from windows 11 setup as "We can't tell if your PC is ready to continue installing windows 11. try restarting setup." is there any way to fix this thing....
  4. question about windows 11 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question about Windows 11 Context Menu

Question about Windows 11 Context Menu: I was just wondering if all the options of the older context menu will be brought to the modern context menu and the "Show more options" option would be removed any time soon....[Original Title: Windows 11]...
  6. Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11: The context menu keeps resizing in Windows 11 - After I Right Click it shows this - But After a second it changes to this - Any Way Anyone knows how to fix this ?? I saw some Microsoft Support articles where they said that it is caused by an external display, but I am not...
  7. Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11: The context menu keeps resizing in Windows 11 - After I Right Click it shows this - But After a second it changes to this - Any Way Anyone knows how to fix this ?? I saw some Microsoft Support articles where they said that it is caused by an external display, but I am not...
  8. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  9. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  10. Question about IE 11?

in Browsers and Email
    Question about IE 11?: Hi I thought I'd try using IE 11, since it's the first time I've been able to get it to work correctly since Windows 7. But I can't find a way to import my favorites from Chrome, (I know how to do it the other way around). Also it there a way to get it to display...