Windows 10: question about windows 11 setup

Discus and support question about windows 11 setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i tried to update my windows 10 device several times and i get same massage from windows 11 setup as "We can't tell if your PC is ready to continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noranchith G D M, Nov 19, 2021.

1. question about windows 11 setup

i tried to update my windows 10 device several times and i get same massage from windows 11 setup as "We can't tell if your PC is ready to continue installing windows 11. try restarting setup." is there any way to fix this thing.

:)

Noranchith G D M, Nov 19, 2021

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

question about windows 11 setup

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

question about windows 11 setup

1. question about windows 11 setup - Similar Threads - question setup

2. Win11 setup question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 setup question: I will be setting uo a number of Win11 computers with the same settings and accounts. Is there a way to automate it ?Ideally I would setup one computer, save those settings to a USB, and use the USB for setting up the other computers.Thanks......
  3. Win11 setup question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 setup question: I will be setting uo a number of Win11 computers with the same settings and accounts. Is there a way to automate it ?Ideally I would setup one computer, save those settings to a USB, and use the USB for setting up the other computers.Thanks......
  4. Remote Desktop setup question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  5. Remote Desktop setup question

Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  6. Windows 11 > How do I setup the 3 security questions for login reset for a user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 > How do I setup the 3 security questions for login reset for a user: I am the original user as admin of my Windows 11 computer.If I cannot login & wants a PW rest, it s not asking for 3 security questions . It is asking me to insert some login CD or whatever.My computer has no DVD or CD drive. It has only USB.So if I lost my password I am...
  7. Windows 11 > How do I setup the 3 security questions for login reset for a user

Windows 11 > How do I setup the 3 security questions for login reset for a user: I am the original user as admin of my Windows 11 computer.If I cannot login & wants a PW rest, it s not asking for 3 security questions . It is asking me to insert some login CD or whatever.My computer has no DVD or CD drive. It has only USB.So if I lost my password I am...
  8. Question in using diskpart using cmd in windows setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question in using diskpart using cmd in windows setup: Installing windows 10 using usb due to issues and planning on using clean command from diskpart to completely wipe my drive questions is can i use cmd in windows setup and use diskpart? if so how?...
  9. Question in using diskpart using cmd in windows setup

Question in using diskpart using cmd in windows setup: Installing windows 10 using usb due to issues and planning on using clean command from diskpart to completely wipe my drive questions is can i use cmd in windows setup and use diskpart? if so how?...
  10. Question in using diskpart using cmd in windows setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade