Windows 10: Question about Windows 11

Discus and support Question about Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is a relatively new Dell that's currently running Windows 10. A year or so ago, I upgraded to a new version of Windows 10 21H2 and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tracy_c, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Tracy_c Win User

Question about Windows 11

My computer is a relatively new Dell that's currently running Windows 10. A year or so ago, I upgraded to a new version of Windows 10 21H2 and my computer started to restart when I went to shut it down. I asked this forum for help and disabled the fast start up option. This solved my problem. My question: What will happen with the shut down issue when I upgrade to Windows 11? Does fast start up still exist? Will I need to disable it again?

:)

Tracy_c, Sep 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Question about Windows 11

Windows 11 compatibility questions?

Hello Mike,

To see if your Windows 10 computer is compatible with Windows 11, follow these steps:

1. Open Settings by pressing "Win + I" on your keyboard.
    2. Press the option "Update and Security"
    Windows will tell you if your computer is compatible.

Question about Windows 11 3c6005fb-506e-4a5c-978e-1f42eeae0062?upload=true.png

If your computer is not compatible ensure 'TPM2.0' is enabled in your BIOS. To enable this is different for every manufacturer so I will not list the steps here.

james12121, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Question about Windows 11

1. Question about Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  4. Question about the authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...