Windows 10: Question about Windows designer keyboard.

Discus and support Question about Windows designer keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my question is very simple: How many computers can the windows designer keyboard and mouse connect to? can It connect to more than one or do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelFrasca, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Question about Windows designer keyboard.

Hi my question is very simple:

How many computers can the windows designer keyboard and mouse connect to? can It connect to more than one or do you have to manually connect it to other devices?

:)

MichaelFrasca, Oct 24, 2018
  2. bornfree Win User

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard special keys not working properly

Hi Mikail,

For us to provide the best solution, we need additional information about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are your experiencing the issue similar to the original poster's concern?
    • Are you also using a Microsoft Designer Keyboard?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Question about Windows designer keyboard.

Microsoft Designer Keyboard - Media Keys Unresponsive

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard was designed to be fully featured on Windows 8.1. We are aware that some customers may experience intermittent issues with the functionality of the Media Keys on the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard while in
    Windows 10 Creators Update. We recommend checking for Windows updates to ensure that you have the latest fixes. Here’s an
    article that would walk you through the steps on how to check for the latest update in Windows 10.

We also suggest that you post the unique link of the feedback you’ve submitted in this thread. This way we can collate the
    information. Your feedback will be helpful in our work towards the resolution.

Should you have other questions, feel free to post here.

Kristine Arp, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Question about Windows designer keyboard.

1. Question about Windows designer keyboard. - Similar Threads - Question designer keyboard

2. Designer keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer keyboard: The Bluetooth button on the keyboard is blinking number 2 and not connecting. I have removed the batteries, disconnected and tried to re-connect and not working.. Thank you!!...
  3. Designer keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer keyboard: The Bluetooth button on the keyboard is blinking number 2 and not connecting. I have removed the batteries, disconnected and tried to re-connect and not working.. Thank you!!...
  4. Designer keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a question about my keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question about my keyboard: I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a favorites bar at the top right that had the numbers 1-5 and a bit to the left there are three buttons that are "documents"...
  6. Question about Keyboard

Question about Keyboard: How to remove ENG UK keyboard? It not appears in the language setting. submitted by /u/hentaifusion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7gfef/question_about_keyboard/
  7. question about keyboard default language

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about keyboard default language: hey guys i need help. every time i turn on my pc, my keyboard language is English automaticlly. i want my keyboard default language is Vietnamese every time i turn on the pc. anyone knows how? thanks for reading...
  8. Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs

Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs: [ATTACH] Ok, so that's the situation right now if I click input methods on the taskbar: https://preview.redd.it/8onig9gm1tz51.png?width=308&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9dc3c1f82f171ef861ff37696362343ed243f98 I would like for the bottom 3 input methods to disappear, but in...
  9. Question about strange keyboard behaviour

Question about strange keyboard behaviour: Hi all, I have had a Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 (UK Keyboard) for a couple of months now and I'm seeing a bizarre behaviour that I'm looking into. When I open Chrome on my machine for the first time after a restart and start typing anything in the omni-bar, the first key...
  10. WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS DESIGN QUESTION: Can anyone tell me why windows such a cluttered mess. Every bit of windows is half-baked and utterly appalling. For instance, icons in start menu app list have tiles and some dont even follow the accent colour scheme, forcing me to use dark theme because the tiles look...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How many computers can the windows designer keyboard and mouse connect to? can It connect to more than one or do you have to manually connect it to other devices?

2. how many pc can we connect microsoft windows designer keyboard

3. how many computers can be connected to windows designers keyboard