Windows 10: Question about Windows Driver System Update

Discus and support Question about Windows Driver System Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi so every few minutes my antivirus system, AVG, goes off with this message: http://prntscr.com/pv3ida I followed the folder path and it led me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VirtuosoArc8643, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Question about Windows Driver System Update

Hi so every few minutes my antivirus system, AVG, goes off with this message:
    http://prntscr.com/pv3ida

I followed the folder path and it led me to this
    http://prntscr.com/pv3ihw

Should I attempt to delete these files or make an exception in AVG?
    AVG's deep virus scan did not find anything but I still keep getting this message very often. Please help, thanks!

:)

VirtuosoArc8643, Nov 10, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Question about Windows Driver System Update 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Question about Windows Driver System Update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Question about Windows Driver System Update

1. Question about Windows Driver System Update - Similar Threads - Question Driver System

2. Question about the correctness of the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the correctness of the system: Greetings. I have 32 gigabytes of RAM. I ran a full scan from Microsoft Defender which took about 25 minutes, after scanning I noticed that I have 2.5gb paged pool, 1gb non-paged-pool. At the same time all the remaining RAM was cached. Is this normal?...
  3. Question about Monitor Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Monitor Drivers: Hi all! Thanks for reading my post, I know this is not an issue, but I would like to know a little bit more regarding this topic.I recently purchased a new Monitor and after getting it working after a refusal to work via Display port, I got it fully functions, and it has been...
  4. Question about Monitor Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Monitor Drivers: Hi all! Thanks for reading my post, I know this is not an issue, but I would like to know a little bit more regarding this topic.I recently purchased a new Monitor and after getting it working after a refusal to work via Display port, I got it fully functions, and it has been...
  5. Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update: How often do GPU drivers get updated via Windows Update? Is it every time WHQL one gets released or even less?My goal is to reduce the need for 3rd party stuff and installations. Having WU get it for me would be ideal. Though I really don't know how often that...
  6. Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about GPU video drivers and Windows Update: How often do GPU drivers get updated via Windows Update? Is it every time WHQL one gets released or even less?My goal is to reduce the need for 3rd party stuff and installations. Having WU get it for me would be ideal. Though I really don't know how often that...
  7. Question about Samsung display driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about Samsung display driver update: Windows update for several months now has failed to install a Samsung display driver on my Asus laptop. It always fails with the same message: Windows Update Error Encountered A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep...
  8. Question about system disc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question about system disc: Just finished downloading the new Macrium version, and am confused as what to do about my third partition (recovery partition ?) and why it is so large, and what I should do about it. I keep as much as I can on my H drive. Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572 [img] 166367
  9. Question about the System process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the System process: I see a lot people talking about memory leaks with this, mine never goes that high except when I game it'll jump up higher than the game itself sometimes. Just curious is this the case for everyone? 15019
  10. Questions about driver troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about driver troubleshooting.: If I were to say that I accidentally uninstalled one of my "PCI-to-PCI Bridge" drivers, would Windows be able to re-install them? This question is asked just in case something like this happened in the future. [img] Any input would appreciated. 23020