Windows 10: Question about Windows fresh start.

Discus and support Question about Windows fresh start. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to know which files might get deleted from this feature. Will this affect my steam installations if they are not installed in c drive? Will this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akakrasnyy, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Question about Windows fresh start.

I want to know which files might get deleted from this feature. Will this affect my steam installations if they are not installed in c drive? Will this affect the files in documents and downloads folder? I have several softwares installed which are not from the windows app store such as pycharm, untiy, Sony Vegas, will they get removed?

submitted by /u/akakrasnyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/akakrasnyy, Jun 12, 2020

2. Fresh Start Question

I recently found this option in Windows Defender called Fresh Start. I have a question about this option. Let's say i am on a insider's build. If i do a fresh start, will i go back to the previous stable build, or will i get a fresh install of the build
    i was on?

Travis TúTrưởng, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Question about Windows fresh start.

fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Question about Windows fresh start.

1. Question about Windows fresh start. - Similar Threads - Question fresh start

2. I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...: On my old laptop, I had onedrive as a separate place and could choose to sync things there if I wanted, but now my new harddrive is almost full and I tried to delete something and it deleted it from my harddrive and my one drive. This is horrible!How do I undo this?????...
  3. I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new laptop and was excited to start fresh... one of the questions was about...: On my old laptop, I had onedrive as a separate place and could choose to sync things there if I wanted, but now my new harddrive is almost full and I tried to delete something and it deleted it from my harddrive and my one drive. This is horrible!How do I undo this?????...
  4. Fresh Start Question...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Start Question...: Greetings! I recently did a "Fresh Restart" on my P.C. I heard that this erases all installed apps but preserves your personal files.. The questions are, when I tried to reinstall a game, it didn't take long for it to be installed and it seems that it wasn't even deleted in...
  5. Question about Fresh Start

Question about Fresh Start: I have a few games on my PC and I have made a new volume and moved over 200GB of Game files to this new volume. If I do a Fresh Start from my Windows Security app and keep my personal files, will they stay intact as they aren't in C: Drive? submitted by /u/Neucleye [link]...
  6. about fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about fresh start: will i lose my onenote"s notes if i fresh start my window 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-fresh-start/1cdcec4a-2feb-43c1-b69b-6372cc986d07
  7. Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker

Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker: Hi everyone; I just did a fresh install to fix some bluetooth issues I was having. I did a completely fresh install that did not keep any of my old files or settings. Windows installed successfully, and I did log in to my microsoft account as I had planned. After the...
  8. Fresh Start Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start Question: I recently found this option in Windows Defender called Fresh Start. I have a question about this option. Let's say i am on a insider's build. If i do a fresh start, will i go back to the previous stable build, or will i get a fresh install of the build i was on?...
  9. Question about starting a program as a windows service

Question about starting a program as a windows service: I hope someone can help. I created a windows service to start speedfan when Windows starts and it works fine except there is no tray icon after it starts. Does anyone know how to get the tray icon to show when it starts. I did go to the obvious place in taskbar settings. That...
  10. Question about Start Menu

Question about Start Menu: After the upgrade to Fall Creators Update, I see some Apps in the All Apps Menu displaying the Nueva (Means New) label next to some Apps and folders. None of the Apps or folders are really new, they being there for a while. The label kind of bothers me and I would like to get...