Windows 10: Question about Windows Insider Builds

Discus and support Question about Windows Insider Builds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adwissler, Sep 20, 2020.

1. adwissler Win User

Question about Windows Insider Builds

If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?

:)

adwissler, Sep 20, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Question about Windows Insider Builds

Error code 0x80D02005 and still cannot recive insider build

Hello Adrian,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Which is the current build of Windows 10 installed on your system?
    • Are you facing issue with Windows store or with insider build?
    • How exactly have you re-installed Windows?
    • Where exactly are you receiving the error?
    • Are you on Fast ring or slow ring of Insider preview?

Meanwhile If you are receiving the error in Windows update then we suggest you to follow the suggestion from the link below and check if it helps:

Windows Update error 0x80d02005

Let us know the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Question about Windows Insider Builds

1. Question about Windows Insider Builds - Similar Threads - Question Insider Builds

2. Insider Preview Build About to Expire

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insider Preview Build About to Expire: I am using an activated windows 2004 (OS Build 20226.1000) And recently I have started getting a message box informing that my insider build is about to expire on 2021/01/31 on every start. I checked for updates and there are none available. Can you tell me about what this...
  3. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  4. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  5. Question about Windows Insider Builds

6. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Another question about building a touchscreen laptop.

Another question about building a touchscreen laptop.: Does anyone have any suggestions for a smaller motherboard that can work with booting Windows 10 and can connect to audio, WiFi, USB, etc. The normal things you would need for a laptop. Sorry if something I asked might be stupid because I'm getting int computers and this is...
  8. Question about insider builds...

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about insider builds...: I’m currently on 18298 im downloading the iso for 18290... gonna install it... question 1: when i install 18290 will i have to update to 18298 sinceI’m in the insider build program question 2: if I install 18290 and stop to receive insider builds, can I re enable insider...
  9. Windows 10 1809 question about insider builds.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1809 question about insider builds.: Hey guys, thanks to a lot of support here I enrolled in the insider program. I got a update and my build went from 17763.164 to 17763.165....Is this the latest build? i could be wrong but brink your on 18*** ... just wanna know. Hoping with the build I’m on brightness issue...
  10. 2 questions about Windows build numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    2 questions about Windows build numbers: The command Winver shows what your current Windows build number is. Mine is 10240 because I installed the first available "production" version - the so-called RTM (Release to Manufacturing) version. But what about subsequent versions/build numbers: 1. Does applying all...