Windows 10: Question about Windows Security

Discus and support Question about Windows Security in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having major computer troubles a few weeks ago, and a local tech company's technician reverted my Windows 10 back to version 1903 because my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tracy_c, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Tracy_c Win User

Question about Windows Security

I was having major computer troubles a few weeks ago, and a local tech company's technician reverted my Windows 10 back to version 1903 because my computer was taking a long, long time to start up. He also installed the newest version of Bitdefender free trial on this older version of Windows. Then, I allowed the computer to upgrade itself to Windows 10 20H2, but when I removed and reinstalled Bitdefender, Windows Security told me that the copy of Bitdefender was an older version, and asked me to click the box to turn on Windows Security....which I did, but I think they're both running now

:)

Tracy_c, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Question about Windows Security - Similar Threads - Question Security

2. This is a security question for Windows 10 users.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This is a security question for Windows 10 users.: I have a Windows Security notice in my taskbar "Actions Required". Windows Security will not let me open or update my security or do a scan. What is this about and has anybody? encountered this?...
  3. This is a security question for Windows 10 users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a security question for Windows 10 users.: I have a Windows Security notice in my taskbar "Actions Required". Windows Security will not let me open or update my security or do a scan. What is this about and has anybody? encountered this?...
  4. This is a security question for Windows 10 users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign out loop but only standard account no admin or security questions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign out loop but only standard account no admin or security questions.: Hello I hope you are having a great day so far! So I use a HP Stream 14 and recently after the 1903 update I haven't been able to sign in. I've seen other people struggling with the sign out loop too. However, most of the solutions don't work or they require admin. I usually...
  6. Sign out loop but only standard account no admin or security questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign out loop but only standard account no admin or security questions.: Hello I hope you are having a great day so far! So I use a HP Stream 14 and recently after the 1903 update I haven't been able to sign in. I've seen other people struggling with the sign out loop too. However, most of the solutions don't work or they require admin. I usually...
  7. Sign out loop but only standard account no admin or security questions.

8. Local User Account and I want to update the security questions, but can't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local User Account and I want to update the security questions, but can't.: Hello,I am having an issue with updating the security questions as a local user. I am not looking for the answer by signing in to an email account. I have looked online and on Youtube for answers and supposedly it was located in the sign-in option, but I went in there and it...
  9. Local User Account and I want to update the security questions, but can't.

Local User Account and I want to update the security questions, but can't.: Hello,I am having an issue with updating the security questions as a local user. I am not looking for the answer by signing in to an email account. I have looked online and on Youtube for answers and supposedly it was located in the sign-in option, but I went in there and it...
  10. Change security questions for password recovery

Change security questions for password recovery: Having difficulties with changing account security questions. Cannot find the option to change them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-security-questions-for-password-recovery/703cf5a3-4f6a-44f5-8d55-6705537d493a