Windows 10: Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

Discus and support Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I pared my Xbox controller with my PC via Bluetooth and it works, but after it is turn off is there any way of connecting it to my PC again without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/huascar_art, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

I pared my Xbox controller with my PC via Bluetooth and it works, but after it is turn off is there any way of connecting it to my PC again without having to remove the pairing and paring it again? like at the moment after the initial connection is made there is no way to make the controller connect back to the PC after it was turn off once.

submitted by /u/huascar_art
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/huascar_art, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

Acelyn Alc, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity

1. Question about Xbox controller Bluetooth connectivity - Similar Threads - Question Xbox controller

2. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  3. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Controller using Bluetooth

Can't connect to Xbox Controller using Bluetooth: Hi Windows Forum, I can't connect to my Xbox Wireless Controller using my Bluetooth adapter on my computer any longer since I've updated its firmware to 4.8.1923.0. I've tried connecting the controller to my Laptop which worked without any problems. Connecting other...
  5. Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth: I unpaired the controller from my pc, and now it won't even appear for me to pair it. I've seen a bunch of people posting about this same problem and I have yet to find an actual solution for this. submitted by /u/numdez [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  7. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth: It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone. it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says connecting for a cople of minuets then just says could not connect. i have tried to connect to it through devices and printers...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...