Windows 10: Question aout GMail popup message

Discus and support Question aout GMail popup message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klaro 1590, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Question aout GMail popup message

I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to allow or block.It's an unimportant yet annoying issue that Google surely has a way of stopping but I'm darned if I can find it. Any help will be appreciated. I'm a computer Dummy!

:)

klaro 1590, Aug 22, 2022
  2. 3ND
    3nd Win User

Gmail is driving me crazy

How Do I Remove My Email From a Spam List: All Your Questions Answered [Step-by-Step]
    could look into this ? might help ...

3. huffman Win User

Question aout GMail popup message

huffman, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

Question aout GMail popup message

1. Question aout GMail popup message - Similar Threads - Question aout GMail

2. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  3. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  4. Gmail Question...

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question...: I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General 183092
  5. Gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail question: Sorry if this isn't Windows 10 specific, but I can't find any other source on the internet to answer my question. When looking at the settings in Gmail there are two columns of action on the various things that can be changed. The are labeled "show" and "hide". The "show" is...
  6. Unexpected gmail popup message

in Browsers and Email
    Unexpected gmail popup message: I just tried to reply to an email, and this popped up [img] I did not write "see attached". Never heard of that behavior. I thought that was taken care of when you actually attached something. 143731
  7. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  8. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  9. gMail Question

in Browsers and Email
    gMail Question: Hi, I'm a complete noob using any version of windows, and I'm 67 years old. I just got Win10 with my Intel NUC PC. It was pre-installed, which probably doesn't help with my understanding, although it might not be the reason for my non-understanding. My path in OS's to this...
  10. Gmail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question: Is there a time limit on an inactive account in Gmail? I have 2 accounts that I haven't used for a while and I can't get in them. Thanks, 100970