Windows 10: Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

Discus and support Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per the BLS CPI Inflation Calculator, preferably on Amazon. It'll likely have 6 GB of DDR4 RAM or better and definitely Wi-Fi 6, and a fingerprint sensor, but in no event before the 25th anniversary of the original Xbox's release come November 15th, 2026. Windows 11 26H2 should be out or almost ready to install by then. I won't count on a new iteration of Windows after Windows 11 until Christmas 2028, seven years after Windows 11's original release.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 2, 2022
  2. DFey Win User

Clock and Calendar Flyout

I did not get a working clock by restarting explorer as admin

SFC found no files wrong - so nothing discovered.

I get a dong when I click on the clock that something is occurring, but no flyout appears

Other win 10 systems flyout works perfectly (2 other machines)

DFey, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Clock and Calendar Flyout

This solution did not work for me either, I get a "ding" when I click on the clock. The other flyouts work most of the time.

WoodGabrielT, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

Jmarco0921, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

1. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S... - Similar Threads - Question enable big

2. Microsoft Clock question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Clock question: is there a setting which will dismiss the alarm by itself after a few minutes. I use Clock to set 5 or 6 alarms throughout the day. For example if I am away from my desk and the alarm goes off. I would like it to dismiss itself after 1 minute so not to annoy my office...
  3. Microsoft Clock question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Clock question: is there a setting which will dismiss the alarm by itself after a few minutes. I use Clock to set 5 or 6 alarms throughout the day. For example if I am away from my desk and the alarm goes off. I would like it to dismiss itself after 1 minute so not to annoy my office...
  4. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...: I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per the BLS CPI Inflation Calculator, preferably on Amazon. It'll likely have 6 GB of DDR4 RAM or better and definitely Wi-Fi 6,...
  5. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  6. Alarms and Clock question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock question: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎2/‎18/‎2021OS build 19042.985Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0Evidently, when I updated last, the Alarms and Clock app was updated to a new version.There are no settings for this app anymore so I cannot...
  7. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  8. Windows 10 new clock and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 new clock and calendar: I upgraded from Win7 to Win 10 and am not able to view the new clock/calendar. Tried the "UseWin32TrayClockExperience" hack but it still does not work with the entry set at "0". If I edit the entry to "1", I do see the win7 old clock. Just not able to get the Win 10...
  9. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514
  10. Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable New Tray Clock and Calendar Experience in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 14291 released on March 17th 2016. [img]...