Windows 10: Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

Discus and support Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are many new features I'd love for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app such as support for monospace fonts like Courier New and different font sizes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, May 1, 2019.

1. Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

There are many new features I'd love for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app such as support for monospace fonts like Courier New and different font sizes.

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 1, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, May 1, 2019
  3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, May 1, 2019
  4. Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

1. Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more... - Similar Threads - Question volunteer through

2. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  3. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  4. Sticky Notes - Trying to resize a sticky note is more difficult than it used to be

Sticky Notes - Trying to resize a sticky note is more difficult than it used to be: I only noticed this problem about 2 months ago, but the only way I can resize a Sticky Note is by dragging the bottom edge of it downwards. If I try to drag from the top of the note, the resizing arrows don't stay active long enough for me to drag it (they only stay active...
  5. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  6. Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...: It's taking too long for Sticky Notes 3.7 to come out for everyone with the much-needed fix for the known issue of notes being hidden behind the big list of notes while I try to edit a note. I hope all the public releases of the Sticky Notes app will be at least as reliable...
  7. Question about Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Sticky Notes: Is there a way to make my sticky notes stay on the home screen? I don't want to have to click on the sticky notes icon in the taskbar every single time. I mean, it's called sticky notes, right? It should stick on the home screen....
  8. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  9. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  10. Outlook notes now in Sticky Notes 3.0 app for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook notes now in Sticky Notes 3.0 app for Windows 10 Insiders: A few of you have noticed that your @Outlook notes also show up in Sticky Notes 3.0. Pretty handy, right? It's no accident! #WindowsInsiders This is just the beginning. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 117350