Windows 10: [QUESTION] Can't upload from popup file explorer dialog window

Discus and support [QUESTION] Can't upload from popup file explorer dialog window in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi , I am having an issue after using Windows 10 Before using 8.1 , when wanting to upload a certain file to a website or where ever , There... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by honsbeek, Jan 28, 2016.

1. honsbeek Win User

[QUESTION] Can't upload from popup file explorer dialog window

Hi ,

I am having an issue after using Windows 10

Before using 8.1 , when wanting to upload a certain file to a website or where ever ,
    There is a pop up windows that let's you search to file to upload , after clicking the button
    on that particular website, now in Win 10 , when clicking the button the file search popup (Open dialog box) windows
    fails to appear and so cannot search and upload the files.

can anyone understand this issue and help me ?
    Thank you in advance

Ralph

:)

honsbeek, Jan 28, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Jan 28, 2016
  3. hadimassa Win User
    5800 Bluetooth won't connect to PC

Use the dialog on the PC-> receive files. After the popup you send the file from your phone.

hadimassa, Jan 28, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi might help if you post a screenshot of what you're trying to do..
    I'm guessing you're using a particular browser, and on a particular site, and trying to upload sthg to that site, but when you click the 'upload' button (or whatever it's called) you don't get a browse dialogue.

For example, when you click the 'Insert Image' button (above) to post your screenshot, do you see a browse dialogue when you click 'Browse' on the window that is displayed?

dalchina, Jan 29, 2016
  5. honsbeek Win User
    @dalchina , thank you for try to help me ,

The upload search file dialogue boxs fails to pop up completely in Firefox and also even IE

honsbeek, Feb 11, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Feb 11, 2016
  7. honsbeek Win User
    The installed Windows 10 , is a clean install , I haven't touched anything , but this isn't working

honsbeek, Feb 12, 2016
  8. honsbeek Win User

Just did the clean reboot , and still the same ,

Just find out also that in Chrome it does seem to work , but I prefer Firefox , how to fix ?

thanks for trying to help me

honsbeek, Feb 12, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [QUESTION] Can't upload from popup file explorer dialog window - Similar Threads - QUESTION Can't upload

2. When I'm selecting a file to be uploaded/used from file explorer I can't deselect a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I'm selecting a file to be uploaded/used from file explorer I can't deselect a file: In those web prompts where it asks you to upload a file and a special file explorer pops up, I can't figure out a way to deselect files. Normally in file explorer CTRL + Space will deselect items. However in this special file explorer prompt nothing happens, and I can't get...
  3. When I'm selecting a file to be uploaded/used from file explorer I can't deselect a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm selecting a file to be uploaded/used from file explorer I can't deselect a file: In those web prompts where it asks you to upload a file and a special file explorer pops up, I can't figure out a way to deselect files. Normally in file explorer CTRL + Space will deselect items. However in this special file explorer prompt nothing happens, and I can't get...
  4. When I'm selecting a file to be uploaded/used from file explorer I can't deselect a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup: Whenever a shortcut is broken, windows asks you what to do with that shortcut:That's fine and all, and it's easy for me to click browse and find the subfolder I needed and select it, but that just opens the folder to continue browsing, it doesn't actually "select" the folder....
  6. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup: Whenever a shortcut is broken, windows asks you what to do with that shortcut:That's fine and all, and it's easy for me to click browse and find the subfolder I needed and select it, but that just opens the folder to continue browsing, it doesn't actually "select" the folder....
  7. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

8. System Info Dialog Popup

System Info Dialog Popup: Does anyone know of any software (preferably tasktray that would show the information on hovering - not necessity though) that will display the following: Computer Name: Hard Drive Size: (in GB) Manufacturer: Model: Computer Memory: (in MB or GB) MAC: IP: Processor: (i5, etc)...
  9. File Explorer Network Error dialog

File Explorer Network Error dialog: directories names containing ampersands are displayed incorrectly, i.e. : Network Error Windows cannot access \\server-name\R&T You do not have permission to access \\server-name\RT. Contact your network administrator to request access....
  10. File Explorer Save As dialog changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Save As dialog changed?: Following the latest Win 10 update, has something changed in File Explorer? In the Save As dialog shown in my screenshots I expect a simple alphabetic order, with folders first then files. It gets even more confusing if I show all files, by entering '*.*' into the File...