Windows 10: Question-Custom Win10 Install

Discus and support Question-Custom Win10 Install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know I can create a custom .xml for unattended installation of windows, but is there a way to install third party apps unattended after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stark4581, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Question-Custom Win10 Install

I know I can create a custom .xml for unattended installation of windows, but is there a way to install third party apps unattended after that completes?i.e. Office, Game Launchers, VPN services etc. I’m wanting to do a fresh install on several machines in my home.

submitted by /u/stark4581
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stark4581, Jun 17, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Question about Win10 and partitions.

Question-Custom Win10 Install [​IMG]

So I have a partition ready for Win10 but my question is will I still be able to access my other partitions once Win10 is installed? I keep hearing about the "recovery partition won't be able to be used" and I'm wondering if Win10 just doesn't play nice or if I'm good to go.

Toothless, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Question-Custom Win10 Install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Question-Custom Win10 Install

1. Question-Custom Win10 Install - Similar Threads - Question Custom Win10

2. Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.: I've installed Forza Horizon 5 to D:\XBoxGames on my system, however crash reports list the main exe as residing in a subdirectory off C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\.Hoping someone can please explain whether this is expected behaviour and if yes why it works this way vs...
  3. Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.: I've installed Forza Horizon 5 to D:\XBoxGames on my system, however crash reports list the main exe as residing in a subdirectory off C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\.Hoping someone can please explain whether this is expected behaviour and if yes why it works this way vs...
  4. Win10 Bootable USB installation question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Bootable USB installation question: A while back ago I created a Windows 10 USB Bootable stick using the Media Creation Tool. How can I find out which version and build number I have on my USB bootable stick? I am guessing it is 20H2, but I really prefer to double check it. Is there a command to check this...
  5. Question, wait for new ram to install Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question, wait for new ram to install Win10?: So I'm updating my dad's i3 pc that is running windows 7. I bought an ssd and I am upgrading the ram from 8gb to 16gb. With the new ssd I plan to upgrade the computer to windows 10. The problem is now the ram won't arrive for 1 week but I have the new hard drive on hand....
  6. "W 10 SETUP SCRIPT AFTER INSTALLATION TO CUSTOMIZE IT" Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    "W 10 SETUP SCRIPT AFTER INSTALLATION TO CUSTOMIZE IT" Questions: Hi, When I got my Asus Laptop, it did not present W 10 SETUP SCRIPT AFTER INSTALLATION TO CUSTOMIZE IT function. I've installed programs & made some W10 adjustments; If I create a SYSTEM RESTORE PT can I SAFELY run the W 10 SETUP SCRIPT AFTER INSTALLATION TO CUSTOMIZE IT...
  7. Question about custom resolution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about custom resolution: I have a laptop with native resolution at 1366x768 native. I set two custom resolutions on Nvidia panel, they are 1600x900 and 1920x1080 to have a better use of the screen space. It works good but the letters get weird/blurry. I understand that it is related with pixel...
  8. How to reinstall a customized Win10 install?

How to reinstall a customized Win10 install?: I have a highly customized Win10 install, I spent months tuning it to look and behave exactly like I wanted. Registry settings, alternative keyboard, various encryption programs that encrypted volumes on other disks, lots of software.. shutup10 tuned how I wanted, Window and...
  9. 'Start' customization question

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Start' customization question: I added apps to 'Most Used', but how to move them up and down to place them in a proper order......? Thanks, -BBDS 32544
  10. Memory Stik Question/Clean install Win10

Memory Stik Question/Clean install Win10: I originally upgraded my Win 7 64b to win 10. Had issues, so downloaded the Media Creation Tool and installed a clean Win 10. I messed up the password question and enabled the password and couldn't get it resolved so decided to reinstall again. I thought I'd reformat the usb...