Windows 10: [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

Discus and support [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ciao, dopo anni ho iniziato a lavorare con script batch di nuovo, ma non riesco a eliminare un file nella directory principale "C", (usando W10 ultima... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DMD, Aug 6, 2019.

1. DMD
    DMD Win User

[Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

Ciao, dopo anni ho iniziato a lavorare con script batch di nuovo, ma non riesco a eliminare un file nella directory principale "C", (usando W10 ultima release), questo è lo script che mi d "accesso negato".

Code:
     @echo off 
    cls 
    del "C: \ SYSTAG.BIN" / A / F / Q / S 
    uscita [/ code] 

Quale comando devo aggiungere, se è possibile farlo? 
    Grazie 

[trace]137910[/trace]

2. Polterry Win User

Denied Access to delete files

Thanks for suggestions. I tried AVG Remover but it found nothing; probably because I had already deleted the bulk of the files. I also tried Command and Safe Mode but both gave Denied message. So the question remains how do I get access to delete files? Would changing to MS login at Start help?

Polterry, Aug 6, 2019
  3. RockFox Win User
    Denied Access to delete files

Try booting from Windows install media or System Rescue disc, go into Troubleshooting then Command Prompt and delete the file. Worked for me.

RockFox, Aug 6, 2019
  4. [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

Running PowerShell script as a batch file

Hello Baldo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to execute the PowerShell commands as a batch file.

I tried executing the batch file on my machine but I was unable to execute it as the command was incomplete. However, after making some changes in the command I was able to execute the batch file.

You can try the following command by saving it in a batch file and check if that helps.

powershell –Command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.3dBuilder | Remove-AppxPackage

Also, as the query is related to running a PowerShell script using a batch file, I suggest you to post the issue on

TechNet
    forums where we have professionals who have more knowledge about the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

[Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

1. [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts - Similar Threads - Question Delete files

2. Batch file question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch file question: I have a MS Access database which uses SQL Server as a backend. I want multiple people to use the database so for ease of distribution I created batch files the go out to a folder and copy the file to a temp folder. That way they always have the latest version if I make...
  3. Batch file question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch file question: I have a MS Access database which uses SQL Server as a backend. I want multiple people to use the database so for ease of distribution I created batch files the go out to a folder and copy the file to a temp folder. That way they always have the latest version if I make...
  4. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  5. Access denied for every batch job

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied for every batch job: Even if the batch job only contains an echo hello and a pause. Of course if I run it as administrator it works, but for some of my apps this option is not available. None of my IDEs work, Arduino, Eclipse, or VScode. In particular, with VScode, the batch file in question is...
  6. Is it safe to delete every tmp / temp file with a batch script?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete every tmp / temp file with a batch script?: Hello everyone! I made a little script as follows: @echo off title deleting temp files del /s /q c:\*.tmp del /s /q c:\*.temp pause is it safe to run?...
  7. Deleting files/folders access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting files/folders access denied: Ok I have a flash drive connected to my network directly inserted into my router. After much research and toying with the settings I finally got it to show up in Windows File Explorer and it appears under "THIS PC" as one of my drives on the "NETWORK" and when I view...
  8. IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?: I've looked all over and was wondering if I could get some help here. I work where there are public machines, and we tell people NOT to use Internet Explorer, BUT only 10% of people actually adhere to this. That's life. I've noticed that with IE, when the computer crashes,...
  9. Denied Access to delete files

in Windows 10 Support
    Denied Access to delete files: I am experiencing the infamous Blue Screen irregularly and I suspect from reading posts it is linked to AVG Internet Security product. I bought this but later canceled it and thought I had uninstalled it. However later I found that the uninstallation left a lot, if not all,...
  10. Batch script question

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch script question: Hello, I want make a batch script to delete a spefic folder on the C disk, but how can I get only that spefic folder? I got this: Code: FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q cd C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\ del *.* /q /s timeout /t 5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. batch script to remove permissions and delete folder windows access denied