Windows 10: Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?

Discus and support Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there any " trick " ? allegedly there are disbzgl. yes very many Add-Ons, so that stored bookmarks / bookmarks are marked in front with a colored... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Torrnado, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Torrnado Win User

Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?

is there any " trick " ? allegedly there are disbzgl. yes very many Add-Ons, so that stored bookmarks / bookmarks are marked in front with a colored symbol (icon). I have more than 1500 - but all of them are marked with a black and white "ball" on the front.

:)

Torrnado, Aug 9, 2020

2. I just updated to windows 10, how do I get my favorites list of bookmarks to display ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this. I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Where is favorite list of bookmarks stored on PC’s hard drive?
    • Where exactly you want Favorite list to be displayed?
    • Are the bookmarks saved for Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    You can pin it under Library in Windows file explorer by following the below given steps:

• Right click on desired folder that is to be displayed under library.
    • Click on show in Library and click on the folder under which it is to be displayed.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 9, 2020
  3. KJG50 Win User
    I just updated to windows 10, how do I get my favorites list of bookmarks to display ?

I just updated to windows 10, so how do I get my favorites bookmark list to display

KJG50, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?

How do I edit my bookmarks in Windows 10?

I found this works for Windows 10:

• Select the "STAR", upper right which shows your Favorites, Feeds, History tabs & has an"Add to Favorites" drop down menu box. Forget the Add Favorites dropdown.
    • Under the Favorites TAB you will see a list of all your book marks and bookmark folders. Scroll through list until you find the Folder: Favorites Bar, then open. [You will see all your favorite bookmarks that always show in your easy access bookmarks bar,
      just underneath EI search box.]
    • Scroll through list, and select bookmark you want to remove and Right Click selection.
      • You will get a dropdown window, select Delete & left click - bookmark is deleted.
      • repeat steps as necessary for additional bookmarks.
    Works every time.

denisebrown124, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color?

1. Question for all PC - experts : how can I display my bookmarks in color? - Similar Threads - Question experts display

2. DON'T WANT THE NEW "ALL BOOKMARKS" FOLDER ON MY BOOKMARKS BAR!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DON'T WANT THE NEW "ALL BOOKMARKS" FOLDER ON MY BOOKMARKS BAR!: It just appeared today. At the top of my tab I have a horizontal list of websites bookmarks that I use every day. But today, after 15 years a new folder has appeared that says "All Bookmarks" pictured below that I didn't ask for and I don't want. Windows 11 is great, so why...
  3. DON'T WANT THE NEW "ALL BOOKMARKS" FOLDER ON MY BOOKMARKS BAR!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DON'T WANT THE NEW "ALL BOOKMARKS" FOLDER ON MY BOOKMARKS BAR!: It just appeared today. At the top of my tab I have a horizontal list of websites bookmarks that I use every day. But today, after 15 years a new folder has appeared that says "All Bookmarks" pictured below that I didn't ask for and I don't want. Windows 11 is great, so why...
  4. I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.: What would be the most secure configuration for Windows Defender firewall for personal use. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-quick-question-for-a-cyber-security/3089cb3f-2629-4abe-a0c7-3d2960ab127f
  5. I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.: What would be the most secure configuration for Windows Defender firewall for personal use. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-quick-question-for-a-cyber-security/3089cb3f-2629-4abe-a0c7-3d2960ab127f
  6. Change Color of Windows 10 Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Windows 10 Bookmarks: Could you show me how to change color bookmarks List Windows 10 89.0 64 bit 180495
  7. To all experts..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To all experts..: Hello.... I have a problem with windows 10. When i open my laptop, it opens up and it still works for 1 or 2 minutes and then it freeze. I shut down it by pressing power button for a long time. Then i opened it back but it still happening like that. Is there any solutions?...
  8. How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?: Because I don’t know what happened, as after a few minutes and I reopened it, the display has somehow suddenly looks stretched up sideways. This is the first time it happened. O boy! There must be a bug!...
  9. Display glitches all over the pc, how can I fix it?

Display glitches all over the pc, how can I fix it?: I recently updated my windows to insider preview build 18272.., I am a coder so I don't need a heavy setup just browser, atom, MAMP and photoshop. But I am getting glitches in every software after the update... I can't revert back my windows as I have deleted my previous...
  10. How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar?

How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar?: Hey there, I'd like to customize my Taskbar further than what is normally possible, and i'd really appreciate your help! If you can help, please guide me through how i could, if at all, change the following things: Note*: I'll gladly go into deep settings of my...