Windows 10: Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

Discus and support Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, im wonderign why Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager? i see it running in services an etc. i did restored my computer a few times. so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doominator1990, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

Hi, im wonderign why Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager?

i see it running in services an etc.

i did restored my computer a few times. so imassuming it wouldn't let me get bluetooth on.

i trying to conenct bluetooth thorough Bluetooth an otehr devices section an i click add bluetooth an other devices. then i click Bluetooth. it says i couldn't connect? am i missing a driver?

:)

Doominator1990, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Acelyn Alc, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc

1. Question For Bluetooth users when using xbox one controler win. 10 pc - Similar Threads - Question Bluetooth users

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox One controller pairs with Win 10 PC via Bluetooth; Series X controller does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller pairs with Win 10 PC via Bluetooth; Series X controller does not: Hi There!The header explains most of the issue. I cannot get a Series X controller to pair to my Win10 PC through Bluetooth, even though my Xbox One controller can. I use the "Add Bluetooth or other device" option in Bluetooth settings, select the Bluetooth option, hold on...
  6. xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth

xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth: I have just got an xbox one controller, it says compatible with xbox one / s / x and windows 10 pc i have windows 10 pro 1909 x64 pc with belkin bluetooth adapter, now my pc connects to my nokia 5.3 android 10 phone, it also connects to my old nokia lumia 635 win 8.1...
  7. Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC: I've read a few posts here and there doesn't seem to be a direct solution. I've never used an xbox one controller so I'm not sure how the controller interacts with the pc. I bought an xbox one controller yesterday to to Monster Hunter. The controller works fine when I plug it...
  8. Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC: I would like to use my Bluetooth enabled controller with both my PC and my Xbox One. The Xbox reconnects to the controller just fine when it has been connected to my PC, but the other way around is proving difficult. When I want to reconnect my controller to my PC, I have...
  9. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  10. Win 10 Stops Accepting Xbox One Wireless Controller Input Via Bluetooth When Used For...

Win 10 Stops Accepting Xbox One Wireless Controller Input Via Bluetooth When Used For...: I use the following app, to control my Window 10 computer using an Xbox One Wireless Controller via Bluetooth. http://controllercompanion.com/ The app allows the controller to work as both mouse and keyboard. However, 1-4 times a day, if I stop using the the Bluetooth...