Windows 10: question for CD-R cds?

Discus and support question for CD-R cds? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does windows 10 read cd-R cds? Apapi dvd a dh16a6l does this one support cd-Rs cds? im just curious if it does or not. 154368 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doominator1990, Apr 15, 2020.

1. question for CD-R cds?

Does windows 10 read cd-R cds?

Apapi dvd a dh16a6l

does this one support cd-Rs cds?

im just curious if it does or not.

:)

Doominator1990, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Ripper3 Win User

whats the difference between cd +r and cd -r

Are you sure it was CDs? Because CDs came in CD-R and CD-RW, or at least, I've only ever seen CD-R/R
    It's DVDs that are available as DVD+/-R/RW/RAM, and even then, I have no clue about the differences between those, I just get the cheapest per disc.

Ripper3, Apr 15, 2020
  3. keakar Win User
    whats the difference between cd +r and cd -r

didnt know where this should go so here it is lol.

the title says it all. my dad was at walmart buying cds and he asked me which is the better one to buy, the cd-r or the cd+r?

i never paid any attention to it as long as it was cd whatever r i bought it.

we both use the cds for a combo of 60% data recording and 40% music cds.

data is most important, music part is not that much important as long as it sounds ok it doesnt need high quality.

keakar, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Breaz Win User

question for CD-R cds?

cd r not reading

My mother in law burned a cd r of a bunch of pictures from her camera about three months ago before deleting the camera card she made sure the pics where on the cd. a couple of weeks ago one of her best friends passed away (health complication). So for the viewing she wanted to get some pics from the cd but.....

every time we put in the cd the tray opens up again and it say's please insert a cd....
    so I brought it home and tried in my laptop nothing doesn't even open or say anything.
    In my pc it also opens back up and says please insert a cd.

The cd is new never been used and I can see where the data has been written onto the cd it's about 1/3 full.

I asked if she closed the cd and she had.

I'm at a lose what the heck??? any suggestions other then keeping multiple backups I have already talked to her about multiple backs.

Thanks

Breaz, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

question for CD-R cds?

1. question for CD-R cds? - Similar Threads - question cds

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  7. Question: Can I still rip audio CDs to Apple Lossless format in Windows 11? Sunday,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I still rip audio CDs to Apple Lossless format in Windows 11? Sunday,...: I definitely should wait at least another 120 days before getting a Windows 11 PC as I’ll rip at least 7,630 songs from audio CDs to Apple Lossless format to save in a Norton 360 Premium II plan with 150 GB of cloud storage so far. There should be an iTunes 13 or 12.13 by...
  8. Question: Can I still rip audio CDs to Apple Lossless format in Windows 11? Sunday,...

Question: Can I still rip audio CDs to Apple Lossless format in Windows 11? Sunday,...: I definitely should wait at least another 120 days before getting a Windows 11 PC as I’ll rip at least 7,630 songs from audio CDs to Apple Lossless format to save in a Norton 360 Premium II plan with 150 GB of cloud storage so far. There should be an iTunes 13 or 12.13 by...
  9. Question: Does Windows 11's successor to Windows Media Player still rip audio CDs in all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Does Windows 11's successor to Windows Media Player still rip audio CDs in all...: I'm deleting all 5,400 FLAC files of audio CDs on my OneDrive and re-ripping them in Apple Lossless format anyway. I'll buy at least 500 new songs off of Amazon or oldies.com or both in the form of audio CDs, so my audio CD collection will be roughly by bi-monthly gross...
  10. Question: Does Windows 11's successor to Windows Media Player still rip audio CDs in all...

Question: Does Windows 11's successor to Windows Media Player still rip audio CDs in all...: I'm deleting all 5,400 FLAC files of audio CDs on my OneDrive and re-ripping them in Apple Lossless format anyway. I'll buy at least 500 new songs off of Amazon or oldies.com or both in the form of audio CDs, so my audio CD collection will be roughly by bi-monthly gross...