Windows 10: Question for Razor Synapse users

Discus and support Question for Razor Synapse users in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software. All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TV2, May 16, 2017.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Question for Razor Synapse users

I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software.

All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart.
    But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's settings.
    Closing and restarting Synapse does not solve it.
    Restarting solves it.

Any other Razor owners experience this behavior? Did you solve the problem of coming out of Sleep?

I'm still on the Anniversary Update, if that makes any difference.

:)

2. Win32kbase.sys BSOD

And with that Razor wins the prize! The startup items Razer SwitchBlade Framework Helper, Razer Synapse and RzFPS are the culprits.

Now to put the screws to Razer and ask them why their software crippled my pc.

Thank you again for your support auggy!

Devin__Smith, May 16, 2017
  3. Ksnail Win User
    Prevent Windows from installing Razor Update

Windows 10 keeps insisting it needs to install an update for my Naga mouse. All drivers are up to date per Razor Synapse. I wish to remove this update and stop the reminders and its continuous tries to install. It fails every time and will continue to do
    so. Why must I be stuck with my machine turning on to attempt to update a driver that 1) Is not needed. & 2) I do not want.

The most recent Razor update push fixed this issue with my keyboard, but it still is ongoing with my mouse. I do not feel that windows needs to control this, nor should it try and update something that is already up to date.

Message ( • Razer Inc - Other hardware - Razer Naga - Error 0x800f0203 )

Please advise how to stop this issue.

Original title: Razor Update Issue

Ksnail, May 16, 2017
Thema:

Question for Razor Synapse users

1. Question for Razor Synapse users - Similar Threads - Question Razor Synapse

2. User and Program question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...
  3. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  4. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  5. Question: User Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question: User Account: I have read many places that we should not use windows logged in as a Administrator. I made a new user account for myself. I am the only one using my laptop. I just want to know weather I have to keep things like this ? I feel that the admin account is just going a waste....
  6. synapse x

in Windows 10 Customization
    synapse x: So when I try to open synapse x it says something about failing to download bootstrapper files which is causing me to not open the app can anyone tell me how to download the files and open the app?...
  7. User Question.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Question.: Hi, I have a query regarding how users are seen in W10. When I look in C\users there are the standard users, public, default and my user name but not my admin user name. When I look in the Task Manager there is my other admin user as set up with Microsoft which is what I...
  8. Razor Mouse and Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razor Mouse and Headphones: Hey guys, I have Razer Deathadder Elite 3500 DPI and Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset and both have RUST on their USB. I know a place in a city where it can be change aswell but I am not sure that after words it will work or not. What do you guys suggest to use it with rust...
  9. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error: Hello guys! I've been trying to fix this issue for hours. Been reading so many fixes on the forums, but none seemed to work for me. So the thing is, i've been trying to run the program "Razer Synapse" And get the error "Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Failed to open"...
  10. Not working, Razer Synapse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not working, Razer Synapse: Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085