Windows 10: question for windows 7 users?

Discus and support question for windows 7 users? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, i was going to restore my pc to defaut or factory settings. but i notice it says requrie a disc that came with it. i don't remember if it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Doominator1990, May 10, 2020.

1. question for windows 7 users?

Hi, i was going to restore my pc to defaut or factory settings. but i notice it says requrie a disc that came with it.

i don't remember if it came with teh disc or not. but its a asus laptop.

is there another way to reboot it without the requrie disc?

i already know how to do it with my desktop.. but, what about laptop?

if i restore it. will it take away the windows 7? or should i just leave it as be?

:)

Doominator1990, May 10, 2020

2. Windows 7 Club

You can add me to the list of Win 7 users. I've been using Windows 7 Pro for about a month now and I love it.

Apocolypse007, May 10, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 10, 2020
  4. question for windows 7 users?

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 10, 2020
Thema:

question for windows 7 users?

1. question for windows 7 users? - Similar Threads - question users

2. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  3. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  4. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Questions about user info backup or user profile merging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions about user info backup or user profile merging: Hi, I'm having some problems with administrative privileges for a while with my user and today I discovered that my courent user was not the default administartor one and that profile was deactivated. I have reacativated it and all the problems I had were not present...
  6. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  7. My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key

My question is about using a Windows 11 enterprise 50 user license MAK product key: I have eight computers. I currently have a 20 user license for Windows 10 enterprise. I have one computer set up as a clone station. I continually upgrade my clone on this computer, and then I make copies of the clone, install the new clone in another computer, and then I...
  8. A question about signing out of a user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A question about signing out of a user: So this may seem like a dumb question, but does signing out of a user remove that user’s name from the login screen? Normally I have two users available on my login screen and after selecting one I just have to enter the password. However, one has disappeared and I was...
  9. One question. Why would you want to actively frustrate users to drive them away from your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One question. Why would you want to actively frustrate users to drive them away from your...: I too will be ditching Paint 3D as it is no longer any use to me - simply because of a stupid, and completely unnecessary change to the eraser function.In fact, I am due a new machine. Mac is looking better all the time....
  10. One question. Why would you want to actively frustrate users to drive them away from your...

One question. Why would you want to actively frustrate users to drive them away from your...: I too will be ditching Paint 3D as it is no longer any use to me - simply because of a stupid, and completely unnecessary change to the eraser function.In fact, I am due a new machine. Mac is looking better all the time....