Windows 10: question for windows 7 users?

Discus and support question for windows 7 users? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, i was going to restore my pc to defaut or factory settings. but i notice it says requrie a disc that came with it. i don't remember if it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Doominator1990, May 10, 2020.

1. question for windows 7 users?

Hi, i was going to restore my pc to defaut or factory settings. but i notice it says requrie a disc that came with it.

i don't remember if it came with teh disc or not. but its a asus laptop.

is there another way to reboot it without the requrie disc?

i already know how to do it with my desktop.. but, what about laptop?

if i restore it. will it take away the windows 7? or should i just leave it as be?

:)

Doominator1990, May 10, 2020

2. Windows 7 Club

You can add me to the list of Win 7 users. I've been using Windows 7 Pro for about a month now and I love it.

Apocolypse007, May 10, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 10, 2020
  4. question for windows 7 users?

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 10, 2020
Thema:

question for windows 7 users?

1. question for windows 7 users? - Similar Threads - question users

2. question about user password expiration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    question about user password expiration: in a enviroment where are some users in a domain, who determines if a password expires or not? the PC or LDAP? submitted by /u/acid8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkhd3m/question_about_user_password_expiration/
  3. Print Workflow User Svc questions and help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Workflow User Svc questions and help.: [ATTACH] You'll see in this print screen image that the Startup type menu and the password are grayed out. In this image I am viewing this box with Administrator privileges. What is the deal with this? What is the password in there and why can't I modify it? I was going...
  4. Users\Default (Question)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Users\Default (Question): Hello Can I delete folder C:\Users\Default? It's about 2.5 MB When I press start and write Documents I go to Documents in Default not in my folder... submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkqul0/usersdefault_question/
  5. Net user question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Net user question: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home version and there is no indication of the WDAGUtilityAccount anywhere on my computer that I can find EXCEPT when I run the Net User command. I get two listings: Admin Account and Guest WDAGUtilityAccount Why is this showing up if I...
  6. Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files: Hey guys, I have very specific questions and will outline the scenario leading up to them. I created a new user account new admin due to previous user account corruption. I have two drives, C, and D. D is where my Documents, Videos etc libraries are. C is my boot and...
  7. Question Reg Desktop Files in "This PC" , User and One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Reg Desktop Files in "This PC" , User and One Drive: Windows 10, purchased Oct 2019. Are the Desktop folders/files listed in "This PC," "One Drive" andc:/user/myname suppose to be the same? I seem to be having issues with the Icon shortcuts I have selected appearing on my Desktop. When I look at the Desktop files listed...
  8. User Question.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Question.: Hi, I have a query regarding how users are seen in W10. When I look in C\users there are the standard users, public, default and my user name but not my admin user name. When I look in the Task Manager there is my other admin user as set up with Microsoft which is what I...
  9. Question re User Account Control settings

Question re User Account Control settings: I have a couple of applications that every time I launch them Windows asks that I grant permission to allow the application to make changes to my computer. The slider under User Account Control settings makes the decision to grant access an all or nothing choice, that is to...
  10. Several Questions About Windows 10 (as a new user).

Several Questions About Windows 10 (as a new user).: Hello, I recently made the jump from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I have some questions about the OS: The alphabetical start menu is a bit annoying. Can I turn off sorting it like that? Someone requested the same thing back in 2015 and I was wondering if this is still a...