Windows 10: [Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue

Discus and support [Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Justin-Sirois [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Justin-Sirois, Jan 15, 2020.

1. [Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue

/u/Justin-Sirois, Jan 15, 2020

2. Has anybody had this issue

Hi Stan,

Audio devices can get disabled due to software incompatibility. For us to properly assist you rectifying the audio's unusual behavior, provide more information by answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • What is the make and model of the device you're using?
    • Have you made any relevant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications installed on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

[Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue

Strange artifacting issue

I’ve a weird issue and I’m not quite sure where to post this…

I purchased a new video card back in early August. A day later the card started artifacting (see my video there). At any rate I wound up RMAing the card and all was good until now… the new card is doing the same thing.

Here’s the strange thing though… The card only artifacts while I’m on the internet. I can game and benchmark for hours and the card won’t artifact, overheat or anything else. In other words the only issue I have with this card is it occasionally aartifacts while browsing the internet. Key info….

• Window 10 Pro RTM
    • Sapphire Tri-X R9 Fury
    • Catalyst Drivers 15.7.1
    • Internet explorer 11
    • EVGA Super Nova 1000 G2 (1000 watt)
    • Games played - Dragon Age: Inquisition, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (high settings)

My system specs are listed.

Anyway I’m not sure if this a driver, card, OS, or PS issue. I do know the only time it happens is while browsing the internet.

Anyway thoughts, suggestions, theories?

Thanks.

sygnus21, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

[Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue

1. [Question] Has this ever happened to anybody before? Strange Start up issue - Similar Threads - Question Has ever

2. Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Has anybody had this happen with a Windows 10 PRO OEM?: So I purchased an OEM key that arrived completely unopened and in the official Microsoft Windows 10 Pro sleeve. I inspected it and it legit looked it was never touched and had all untampered seals.After putting together a new build for my daughter, I was getting an issue...
  3. Strange text input issues- Anybody experienced anything similar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange text input issues- Anybody experienced anything similar?: I have just set up a PC for a friend so he can work from home. After installing win 10 and doing the usual updates, office etc I noticed a problem once I had downloaded office and attempted to log into his account In Outlook. I could enter the email address when going through...
  4. Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  5. Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(

Has anyone ever experienced this on their desktop before? Help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Barkle11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8ur3/has_anyone_ever_experienced_this_on_their_desktop/
  6. Most strange connection issue ever posted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most strange connection issue ever posted: Hello, My Asus N550JV has a strange problem with the connection with internet. See pictures below. According to the network status, there is no internet large picture If I click on Available Networks, you'll get the picture of status tray. This shows only the option to...
  7. Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?: Hi everybody, I have a question. I bought a new Microsoft Surface Pro and was greeted with the attached screen (I blackened some unnecessary reflections of the screen and the two white parts showed the same 7-digit number). This somehow looks dubious to me. I was asking...
  8. Strange pop up at start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange pop up at start up: Hello, Whenever I first start up windows 10, something pops up and disappears very quickly by the start button. I’ve managed to get a couple of screen grabs and interested if anyone can shed any light (it pops up above the start button, enlarges, shrinks, then disappears,...
  9. Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Anyone Ever Encountered an ".audio" File Before?: I use a program, called "getFLV" to download web videos. It works really well, but the last time I used it, I got this: [img] In truth, I've never got the audio as a separate file before. Without the corresponding audio file, which I did find must have the same file name...
  10. Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?: Just saw this this morning. System has been running fine [img] 91944