Windows 10: Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...

Discus and support Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want my current list of apps and all to select to restore from my backups when I set up Windows 11. I know the Microsoft Store will get better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...

I just want my current list of apps and all to select to restore from my backups when I set up Windows 11. I know the Microsoft Store will get better each year I experience, and it doesn't matter how far behind it is from Apple, Google, or even Samsung's or Amazon's.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Jaylob4 Win User

Questions about recovery/reset this PC within Windows

Thanks I did see that.

As above if I navigate I get to-- regardless of option chosen

Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many... [​IMG]

Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many... [​IMG]

Or these options after selecting " trouble shoot "

I was hoping my efforts was going to be relatively fuss free and not have to create any media creation backups or ISO.

Jaylob4, Nov 12, 2022
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...

Reset PC in Windows 10

Hello Raghu,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with what will happen if you reset your PC in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Please refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

How to refresh, reset or restore your PC

How to refresh, reset, or restore your Windows 8.1 PC - Microsoft Support

When you refresh your PC:

• Windows will save your personal files, personalization settings, and Modern apps installed from the Windows Store.
    • Windows will reset your PC settings.
    • Windows will remove all installed desktop programs.
    • A list of the removed programs will be saved to your desktop.
    By resetting your computer settings and removing all desktop programs, Windows 8 can “refresh” your PC so it’s more like a fresh install without deleting your personal files.

When you Reset your PC:

When you reset your PC, Windows will remove everything. Think of this like doing a complete Windows reinstall and formatting your hard drive.

• All your personal files and apps will be removed.
    • Your PC settings will be changed back to their defaults.
    Note:
    If you’re experiencing problems with your computer and want to fix them, you should try refreshing your PC first. Windows will restore system files and desktop programs to their default state, saving all your important personal
    files (and Modern apps, if you use them.)

If you want to reset your computer to its factory default state – particularly useful if you’re getting rid of the computer and want to remove your personal data, or if you just want a clean start — you should reset your PC
    instead.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Redirecting

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...

1. Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many... - Similar Threads - Question delete old

2. How do I delete previous PC backups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete previous PC backups?: Hey, I've been having some trouble with my Windows 11 PC, and I've had to reset it a few times. When I go to the setup, it keeps asking if I want to restore from an old backup from previous PCs. Is there a way to delete all those previous PC backups?...
  3. How do I delete previous PC backups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete previous PC backups?: Hey, I've been having some trouble with my Windows 11 PC, and I've had to reset it a few times. When I go to the setup, it keeps asking if I want to restore from an old backup from previous PCs. Is there a way to delete all those previous PC backups?...
  4. How do I reset my PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my PC!: My PC got hacked because of Tutorial free gd game, And it got hacked, password, I tried going in recovery mode, reset it and it won't reset! Can someone help? I tried everything, image restore, CMD, and many more, And I don't have a USB or even DVD to repair it! Please tell...
  5. How do I reset my PC!

How do I reset my PC!: My PC got hacked because of Tutorial free gd game, And it got hacked, password, I tried going in recovery mode, reset it and it won't reset! Can someone help? I tried everything, image restore, CMD, and many more, And I don't have a USB or even DVD to repair it! Please tell...
  6. how do I reset my pc?

how do I reset my pc?: I tried going to settings, update and security, recovery, then clicked get started on reset this pc but the setttings just crashes or freezes after i try to open it. After a minute of trying to open it, i get an error on msedge.exe that says entry point...
  7. how do I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I reset my pc?: I tried going to settings, update and security, recovery, then clicked get started on reset this pc but the setttings just crashes or freezes after i try to open it. After a minute of trying to open it, i get an error on msedge.exe that says entry point...
  8. Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I delete my old Windows 11 PC backups since I had to reset my PC many...: I just want my current list of apps and all to select to restore from my backups when I set up Windows 11. I know the Microsoft Store will get better each year I experience, and it doesn't matter how far behind it is from Apple, Google, or even Samsung's or Amazon's....
  9. How do I reset my PC?

How do I reset my PC?: I have lost my admin account on my PC. Somehow. And the other account left was my old account that I barely used. I have to reset my PC, which I am fine with, because all of the data is useless. It's causing some difficulties for me to use. So I asked for help. I have gone...
  10. How do I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my PC?: I have lost my admin account on my PC. Somehow. And the other account left was my old account that I barely used. I have to reset my PC, which I am fine with, because all of the data is useless. It's causing some difficulties for me to use. So I asked for help. I have gone...