Windows 10: [Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu?

Discus and support [Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to use the first answer to this post on superuser on StackExchange:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Underwood4EverHoC, Nov 3, 2019.

1. [Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu?

/u/Underwood4EverHoC, Nov 3, 2019
  2. MartinDK Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Hi - you can fix this problem by first creating a shortcut for the recyle bin. Once you've done this you'll be able to pin it to your start menu and the taskbar. For some reason if you don't use a shortcut you can only pin the recycle bin to the start menu
    and not the taskbar. So here are the steps you need to do in full..

• go to desktop and make sure you've got 'show desktop' icons selected so you can view the desktop icons including the recyle bin.
    • right click the recycle bin and choose the option to create a shortcut. This creates a short cut icon to the recyle bin on the desktop (yes, of itself pretty useless but it is this that fixes the problem for us!)
    • now select and right click the shortcut you created in Step 2. above and choose the option to 'pin to start'. This creates a tile on your start menu to the recycle bin.
    • goto the Start Menu and choose the recyle bin tile you created in step 3. right click this and you'll now see there is an option to pin it so the taskbar. All should now be working and you'll have a shortcut to your recycle bin on both your start menu and
      on the taskbar.

Quite why MS should make achieving this simple objective so very difficult is one of the great mystries of the 21st Century!?

MartinDK, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Remove "Pin to Start"

I always accidentally click "Pin to Start" when I want to empty the recycle bin, by right-clicking the recycle bin on the desktop.

Is there a way to remove it, or place it somewhere else in the context menu?

Thanatica, Nov 3, 2019
  4. [Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu?

Recycle bin missing from send-to Context menu

Hi Ozzie, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis.

Microsoft for some unknown reason removed the Recycle Bin from the Context Menu though you can add it back in.

This should help:

How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/90558-add-e...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

[Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu?

1. [Question]: How do I only remove the 'Pin to Start' option in the recycle bin context menu? - Similar Threads - Question remove 'Pin

2. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu: I am asking in reference tohttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pin-to-start/16a864cf-c282-440c-b773-bc2648d747b2I wish to remove the 'Pin to Start' only from the context menu of the Recycle Bin on the Desktop.In the below link...
  3. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu: I am asking in reference tohttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pin-to-start/16a864cf-c282-440c-b773-bc2648d747b2I wish to remove the 'Pin to Start' only from the context menu of the Recycle Bin on the Desktop.In the below link...
  4. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to allow other users of your PC access to the Recycle Bin Properties panel, then this post will help you […] This article How to remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer: Can anyone help - this is driving me nuts and I cannot find answer anywhere ! I used to have four icons (shown in photo) when I opened my recycle bin in File Explorer. Suddenly they all disappeared. How do I get them to reappear ?? I am am using Windows 10 Home edition. Any...
  7. Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch: Hello, so this happens on rare occasions, from time to time. It really doesn't bother me, yet it just looks strange. When I right click on the Recycle Bin, an extra context menu entry shows up: Paste Nothing happens when I click on Paste. It's weird. .... Okay I just...
  8. How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string: I want to change the "Empty Recycle Bin" string from the Recycle bin context menu to something custom. I can't find the right registry to do that. Can anyone help me? [img] 70851
  9. Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows: How to: Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows Add or Remove Empty Recycle Bin Context Menu for Recycle Bin in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk,...
  10. Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard...