Windows 10: Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

Discus and support Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's taking too long for Sticky Notes 3.7 to come out for everyone with the much-needed fix for the known issue of notes being hidden behind the big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

It's taking too long for Sticky Notes 3.7 to come out for everyone with the much-needed fix for the known issue of notes being hidden behind the big list of notes while I try to edit a note. I hope all the public releases of the Sticky Notes app will be at least as reliable as version 3.7 from now on. Something I really need added to the Sticky Notes app is more background colors like red, orange, magenta, and indigo since I take notes about all kinds of subjects.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

i'm sorry, I don't know of a way of doing it only for sticky notes, other than only opening the notes list.

you can make the suggestion to the developers using the feedback hub (winkey+F)

or in sticky notes settings -> share feedback.

Martmcd, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

Sticky Notes

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Which version of sticky note are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in
    Safe Mode
    and check if the issue still occurs.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

1. Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?... - Similar Threads - Question volunteer help

2. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  3. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  4. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  5. Question about Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Sticky Notes: Is there a way to make my sticky notes stay on the home screen? I don't want to have to click on the sticky notes icon in the taskbar every single time. I mean, it's called sticky notes, right? It should stick on the home screen....
  6. Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...

Question: Can I volunteer through Windows Insider to make the Sticky Notes app more...: There are many new features I'd love for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app such as support for monospace fonts like Courier New and different font sizes....
  7. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  8. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  9. How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?

How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?: How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-sticky-notes-on-my-tablet/8398a9a6-330a-4c8d-9ad1-1ab98cc61c5b
  10. Sticky Notes Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky Notes Help: I have used sticky notes for a long while now but suddenly today I have to double click them to get them to appear rather than a single click. Also today a notification sound started when I bring up sticky notes. Anyone know how to get them back to one click and no noise...