Windows 10: Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

Discus and support Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This weekly payday at Amazon DPH2, I really promise to hold off on buying music from Apple! If you can, tell me the best file compression software for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasseymour18901, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

This weekly payday at Amazon DPH2, I really promise to hold off on buying music from Apple! If you can, tell me the best file compression software for a PC with a 2019 processor or newer.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Apr 16, 2021

2. Apple to Lower UK Music Prices

Apple today announced that within six months it will lower the prices it charges for music on its UK iTunes Store to match the already standardized pricing on iTunes across Europe in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and Spain. Apple currently must pay some record labels more to distribute their music in the UK than it pays them to distribute the same music elsewhere in Europe. Apple will reconsider its continuing relationship in the UK with any record label that does not lower its wholesale prices in the UK to the pan-European level within six months.

“This is an important step towards a pan-European marketplace for music,” said Steve Jobs, Apple’s CEO. “We hope every major record label will take a pan-European view of pricing.”

Source: Apple

Jimmy 2004, Apr 16, 2021
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like... :)

farlex85, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

5800 music library question

WMP, My music, E:drive on 5800 - all track order. Music library and album listing on phone - alphabetic order.

rbruce1314---01, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

1. Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like... - Similar Threads - Question likely 257

2. apple music preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apple music preview: Microsoft storeApple music preview0x80072EE2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85apple-music/ca758c1f-190b-465f-9c60-0b4ba71560e7
  3. apple music preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apple music preview: Microsoft storeApple music preview0x80072EE2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85apple-music/ca758c1f-190b-465f-9c60-0b4ba71560e7
  4. How To Change where the apps and other files( like photos and musics ) are stored by default

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Change where the apps and other files( like photos and musics ) are stored by default: So recently I purchased a laptop that didn't came with windows 10 installed, after the installation I've noticed that almost everything has being installed in the C drive, the apps, Musics(from Itunes) and and the pictures folder(which is and empty for some reason and doesn't...
  5. Cava-like music visualizer for win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cava-like music visualizer for win10: Similar to Cava on linux, it doesn't need to be terminal based though. Thanks. submitted by /u/Icy_Restaurant7629 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lldgln/cavalike_music_visualizer_for_win10/
  6. If I compress my 249.98 GB Apple Music library into one big compressed folder, how likely...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I compress my 249.98 GB Apple Music library into one big compressed folder, how likely...: The reason for this is I want to save two copies of that big compressed folder to my OneDrive and a new ASUS WebStorage 200 GB account I plan to budget $25.49 per year for plus 6% PA sales tax. Windows, macOS, Linux, iPhone, iPad & Android compatibility for all my albums is a...
  7. As of 12/31/2020 5:05 AM EST, my Apple Music library is 236.80 GiB. Would it all fit on a...

As of 12/31/2020 5:05 AM EST, my Apple Music library is 236.80 GiB. Would it all fit on a...: If not, I can get a 512 GB one and fill the rest up with 4K 60 FPS videos I take of North America! I know I’ll enjoy it after the end of COVID-19 or six months after completing a COVID-19 vaccination, whichever is later. I can also put podcasts on that for posterity and such,...
  8. Music Library

Music Library: Is there a way of printing my Music Library into Notepad/Word or other app please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-library/99086a63-dd1a-452d-a824-3da624c85515"
  9. my music library

my music library: I just purchased Microsoft Personal 365 One Drive. I have 120gb music I have downloaded from discs into my computer which is managed by itunes. I want to have all this music available to me on my phone or on a remote laptop. Will OneDrive show and access my music library?...
  10. Music Library Not Sharing

Music Library Not Sharing: So, I'm trying to access my music library / collection on my laptop from my Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but oddly enough, my music library won't let me share it. [img] When I try to do it through the homegroup settings, when I select the music library from "not shared" to...