Windows 10: Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?

Discus and support Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was bragging to my colleague that windows 10 has/had very good and extensive "manual" and I've learned a lot of extra info from that.However when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Paul Horvath, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?

I was bragging to my colleague that windows 10 has/had very good and extensive "manual" and I've learned a lot of extra info from that.However when I now tried to find it in windows 11 I constantly get nudget to a weird search windows that seems like a web search OR a browser opened up with a regular "search the internet".I've searched for the help files .chm extension if I recall correctly but couldn't find it. Only some chm files that say:Microsoft has moved the documentation for this product online in order to provide the most current information to our customers. See the Microsoft Develo

:)

Peter Paul Horvath, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. Arun B J Win User

Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?

1. Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11? - Similar Threads - Question access Built

2. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  3. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  4. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to manually disable the tablet mode in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manually disable the tablet mode in Windows 11: I have a 2 in 1 laptop and I wanted to ask if it's possible to convert it into a "keyboard": when I fold it, it doesn't turn keyboard and mousepad off and I'm able to use it with an external monitor. I'm looking forward to seeing if there's a program solution for this.Thank...
  6. How to manually disable the tablet mode in Windows 11

How to manually disable the tablet mode in Windows 11: I have a 2 in 1 laptop and I wanted to ask if it's possible to convert it into a "keyboard": when I fold it, it doesn't turn keyboard and mousepad off and I'm able to use it with an external monitor. I'm looking forward to seeing if there's a program solution for this.Thank...
  7. Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?

Question: How to access Built-in help/manual in windows 11?: I was bragging to my colleague that windows 10 has/had very good and extensive "manual" and I've learned a lot of extra info from that.However when I now tried to find it in windows 11 I constantly get nudget to a weird search windows that seems like a web search OR a browser...
  8. How to access Window RE without built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to access Window RE without built-in Administrator account: I need help with accessing the Recovery Environment while the built -in administrator account is disabled. The error message that I'm getting is "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC" The issue might be...
  9. Built in Administrator - account security questions?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Built in Administrator - account security questions?: After a couple of weeks of using Windows 10, I finally have the OS installed, tweaked and personalized. The last thing on the list is to tighten-up the default security account/settings of Windows 10 on the PC. In the past I attempted to do this w/ Windows 7 with...
  10. Built in Wireless question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built in Wireless question: Hi I had to do a System recovery on my HP Desktop Computer with Windows 10 home 64 bit that came preloaded on it. and the HP technical support told me before doing this unplug everything but your Monitor keyboard and mouse so it did. And everything went great I came to a...