Windows 10: [Question] How to search for Windows Terminal?

Discus and support [Question] How to search for Windows Terminal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Searching for Windows gives me Windows Update Settings and searching for Terminal gives me Command Prompt. I don't wanna type the full word every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/parvinderandroid, Jul 24, 2020.

1. [Question] How to search for Windows Terminal?

/u/parvinderandroid, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 search question

Hi Steve,

Typing in the search box will provide suggestions and answers to your questions, and search results from your PC and the web. We would like to ask some questions for clarification:

• Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • Have you tried searching different files and check if the issue persists?
    • Did you try to check if there available updates for your Windows 10?
    We also recommend that you follow these steps to run the
    Search and Indexing Troubleshooter to resolve issues with searching files in Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 27, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Jul 27, 2020
  4. [Question] How to search for Windows Terminal?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

[Question] How to search for Windows Terminal?

1. [Question] How to search for Windows Terminal? - Similar Threads - Question search Terminal

2. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal/Makefile Related Questions: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massage:process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c...
  3. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal/Makefile Related Questions: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massage:process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c...
  4. How to set Windows Terminal as the default terminal application in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Windows Terminal as the default terminal application in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows Terminal includes Command Prompt, PowerShell, and some other command-line interpreter tools and makes it easier for the user to switch between them, as you can just change tabs to use the tool of your choice. That’s why many users want to set Windows Terminal...
  5. Search question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search question: When I search either folders or sub-folders and hesitate for more than a few seconds, I am taken right back to the start. Is there a way to correct this so that any hesitation allows me to remain in place or gives me up to 60 – 90 seconds before going back to the start?...
  6. windows search question?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows search question?: Hi I found that if I have a file with name, for example 1234.mp4 then I 'll be able to find it with searching keyword 1234 but if a file is with name, for example a1234.mp4, and I search with keywords 1234, then I won't be able to find out the file. Any way to fix this?...
  7. Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal: Hello, I read about and have seen people pressing tab twice quickly in terminal (on Mac) to display possibilities. My Mac for some reason does not do this when pressing tab twice. How can I access commands to add this ability? and what do I type in to add this ability?...
  8. Windows 10 Search Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search Question: Sorry for asking about search here but I tried to find something on this but couldn't. When I do a Search Windows, I get limited results a few Best Match results, one folder and one or two documents. So where are the rest of the search results? Clicking on Search My Stuff...
  9. Windows Search Service Terminated

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Search Service Terminated: Basic problem is slow start-up and very slow opening files and programs. Here is history of the computer... Original OS was Windows 7 Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10, all worked OK Windows 10 updated with Anniversary Update, problem began I first looked in the System Log...
  10. Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly: Also Windows search service has failed to create the new search index Failed to find gather Application: Windows Windows Search service terminated wit the following error: The system cannot find the drive specified. I am getting these errors in the Event Viewer Windows...