Windows 10: Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...

Discus and support Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I also wonder if SanDisk iXpand Drives will still be available three years after today, much like my father wonders if AOL will still be in business by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasseymour18901, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...

thomasseymour18901, Apr 16, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

SanDisk Liberates Your Mobile Photos and Videos with iXpand

SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced the SanDisk iXpandTM Flash Drive, the company's first USB Flash Drive designed specifically for iPhone and iPad.

"According to IDC, nearly three-quarters of all images are now captured on smartphones and tablets1," said Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk. "With this significant increase in mobile-generated content, consumers are looking for easy ways to manage it all. In fact, our research shows that 82% of U.S. smartphone users find transferring photos, videos, music and other files to be very important to them2. We created the iXpand Flash Drive to offer consumers a quick and safe way to move their favorite content between devices so it's available when and where they want it."

Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,... 47a_thm.jpg

The iXpand Flash Drive is a powerful, yet simple-to-use solution that quickly transfers photos and videos from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac or PC - all without cables, Internet connections, or bandwidth limitations. In addition, it maintains the original photo or video resolution quality.

The full-featured iXpand sync app is exceptionally intuitive, creating a seamless user experience. It launches when the iXpand Flash Drive is plugged into an iPhone or iPad and can be configured to automatically sync photos and videos from the camera roll to the drive. In addition, users can store their favorite movies on the iXpand Flash Drive and instantly play them directly from the drive on their iPhone or iPad. Most popular movie formats3, including non-native and PC-friendly ones, like AVI & WMV, are supported -- saving time, effort and complexity of converting video formats.

The iXpand sync app also enables cross-platform encryption4, offering consumers the ability to transfer and access their sensitive files from iPhone, iPad, PC and Mac computers. Using the iXpand sync app, files can be password-protected on the drive directly from an iPhone or iPad and then easily decrypted on a Mac or PC and vice versa. The iXpand provides users with peace of mind that their files are always secure, while offering flexibility to protect data on the go.

The iXpand Flash Drive is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB* capacities and is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini running iOS 8 or iOS 7. The iXpand Flash Drive was designed with a unique flexible connector so it can connect directly to iPhone or iPad without first removing the protective case. The drive features a premium metal exterior which adds to its durability. The iXpand Flash Drive also comes with a two-year limited warranty5.

The iXpand sync app is available on the App Store for iPhone or iPad.

btarunr, Apr 16, 2021
  3. eyore15 Win User
    When I plug in a USB iXpand disk; I have identical duplicate structures

I have two SanDisk iXpand flash drives that I keep loaded with movies. I load the drives from my PC then use them on family iPads and an HP Chromebook.

Since I installed Windows 10, when I plug the drive into the PC, I get a duplicate listing for the L: Drive. Like this:

Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,... ec75db84-c2d5-480c-bbe9-f76eb724819a.jpg

I can eject the disk using either entry.

One: can someone help me figure out what is going on and then how to fix it?

Two, if you have a few minute, can you explain what it is I'm seeing?

tia

eyore15, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...

1. Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,... - Similar Threads - Question SanDisk iXpand

2. SanDisk USB Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk USB Drive Not Working: I have 2 SanDisk USB drives that are not working. Drivers for the devices don't install or anything. Both of them on this machine gives me a Code 28 error. Even after trying to uninstall the device, running sfc scan, and doing a chkdsk I still get nothing. The only thing I...
  3. SanDisk USB Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk USB Drive Not Working: I have 2 SanDisk USB drives that are not working. Drivers for the devices don't install or anything. Both of them on this machine gives me a Code 28 error. Even after trying to uninstall the device, running sfc scan, and doing a chkdsk I still get nothing. The only thing I...
  4. There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.: I've been trying to format this USB for quite a while, and still had no luck. I've tried formatting it on linux, android and windows. I get the message "There is a problem with this drive" and it shows folders inside the usb but not the content. The content is not much of a...
  5. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working: Copy of log from Event Viewer:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/15/2022 9:00:00 AM Event ID: 430 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-CVMQ4QC Description: Device...
  6. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working: Copy of log from Event Viewer:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 1/15/2022 9:00:00 AM Event ID: 430 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-CVMQ4QC Description: Device...
  7. Sandisk USB Thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sandisk flash drive

Sandisk flash drive: when I open my sandisk and try and open certain files I get error mesage the application can not open it because it can not find any editors for this type of file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-flash-drive/5449e907-01a0-42dd-822b-0ebb51342083
  9. Bitlocker for removal drive not working well

Bitlocker for removal drive not working well: My BitLocker for removable drive password prompt screen would not open after upgrading from Windows 7 to Window 10 in the process of decrypting the removable drive...
  10. IXpand Mini Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IXpand Mini Flash Drive: how to remove loaded items from this flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ixpand-mini-flash-drive/b9db3215-660a-4656-906d-62ecc640af78"