Windows 10: question i want to ask sumit

Discus and support question i want to ask sumit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thundere & lol, Nov 15, 2021.

1. question i want to ask sumit

hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it

:)

thundere & lol, Nov 15, 2021

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 15, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue question  i want to ask sumit :p

cadaveca, Nov 15, 2021
  4. SlipSlice Win User

question i want to ask sumit

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile question  i want to ask sumit :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

question i want to ask sumit

1. question i want to ask sumit - Similar Threads - question ask sumit

2. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  3. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  4. i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?: hi. My name is Sohail ahmad and i am a Web Developer in Dubai Base Company, i found Virus in My Server. when i asked from some one they told me that you have installed and un upgrade plugins and out of that. my website is related to Dune Buggy Dubai and Dune Buggy Rental in...
  5. I need to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  6. I need to ask a question.

I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  7. question i want to ask sumit

question i want to ask sumit: hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-i-want-to-ask-sumit/3de9dd05-7bca-4600-bc3c-41df1ccef673
  8. Hey Sumit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey Sumit: ? 21H1 10.8.21 19043,1165 Creating a cropped shortcut doesn't work? Have information on how to act Thanks Schan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-sumit/eeeb5d4e-2ea3-454c-a661-e098db5c234c
  9. This is a question for Greg C, Sumit D, or Dave M

This is a question for Greg C, Sumit D, or Dave M: When I click on any of the Windows apps I receive the message 'This app won't work on your PC'. Never had this problem before. The only difference from other times when I log on is that my laptop HP Aspire E15 running Windows 10 performed a disk repair when I turned it on....
  10. Wanted to ask a question about Feature update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wanted to ask a question about Feature update 2004: HI I just was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me when 2004 feature update would be out to the general public this month in May and possibly what week it might arrive in Windows update. Thanks for your time today....