Windows 10: [Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even...

Discus and support [Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/howmanymeninthenorth [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/howmanymeninthenorth, Feb 19, 2020.

1. [Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even...

/u/howmanymeninthenorth, Feb 19, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue [Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even... :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

[Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even...

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

[Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even...

1. [Question] Im unable to use the right side on the Disk 2. I have tried everything even... - Similar Threads - Question unable right

2. ''Cant connect to this network'' Even after I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ''Cant connect to this network'' Even after I have tried everything: Hey, I've recently gotten a new mini pc and whenever i attempt to connect to my main WIFI it says ''cant connect to this network'' but if i try to connect to my 5G it connects. Ive tried over 10 solutions online and none has worked, I cant find any more solutions and using my...
  3. ''Cant connect to this network'' Even after I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''Cant connect to this network'' Even after I have tried everything: Hey, I've recently gotten a new mini pc and whenever i attempt to connect to my main WIFI it says ''cant connect to this network'' but if i try to connect to my 5G it connects. Ive tried over 10 solutions online and none has worked, I cant find any more solutions and using my...
  4. I have 2 questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have 2 questions.: 1- Windows update crashes. Error code: 0x800f08312-The disk with Windows installed. The folder with the name XboxGames the folder is empty and the file named .Gameroot are loaded at the same time. they are uploaded every day The program files folder seems to have been changed...
  5. My right side headphone does not have sound but everything is going great.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right side headphone does not have sound but everything is going great.: My right headphone doies not have sound but my laptop is great and has great shound but once I plug in there is no sound in the right headphone but the headphone works well when placed in other device....
  6. High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug: Hi - I have had problems with crippling High Disk usage for the entire history of my Laptop which was Win 10 HOME. Today I upgraded to PRO hoping that with more control over many things including Windows Update I could fix the problem. It is worse! There is not a specific...
  7. High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug

in Windows 10 Support
    High Disk Usage - I have tried everything to debug: Hi - I have had problems with crippling High Disk usage for the entire history of my Laptop which was Win 10 HOME. Today I upgraded to PRO hoping that with more control over many things including Windows Update I could fix the problem. It is worse! There is not a specific...
  8. Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? ***Modified tittle from: new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop***...
  9. im having a side by side error when trying to launch msi afterburner ive tried uninstallin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having a side by side error when trying to launch msi afterburner ive tried uninstallin...: dependent assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. also shortly after trying to run the program and getting the error my pc shuts down...
  10. 100% disk, tried everything

in Windows 10 Support
    100% disk, tried everything: Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to write on forums for help. Recently, i've been having disc issues, Registry process in task manager - which i never noticed...