Windows 10: Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does

Discus and support Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I save most of my images on my desktop and review them on my desktop once a while i clear them and sort them into folders but when they are on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Se-melius, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does

Hello, I save most of my images on my desktop and review them on my desktop once a while i clear them and sort them into folders but when they are on my desktop and I open them and if I go to the next or previous image it goes randomly and doesn't follow the order, but if i copy them into a folder it works fine.

Can I change this?

submitted by /u/Se-melius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Se-melius, Sep 14, 2020

2. Nokia 5310 image sequence not available??

you must change the resolution to 640x480 or smaller to take advantage of image sequence. at it's highest setting of 640x480, you only get three images in sequence. at the smallest, 160x120, you get six images in sequence, the sequences of images is
    placed in a folder in your image gallery.

miguelfronteras, Sep 14, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does

1. Question: Images on my desktop not going in sequence but in a folder it does - Similar Threads - Question Images desktop

2. Why does my desktop not go to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my desktop not go to sleep?: Under “Power and sleep,” my desktop is set to go to sleep after 15 minutes. Under “additional power settings” it is set for “high performance.”However, the desktop does not go to sleep after 15 minutes. Why? What can I do to accomplish this simple task?...
  3. Why does my desktop not go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my desktop not go to sleep?: Under “Power and sleep,” my desktop is set to go to sleep after 15 minutes. Under “additional power settings” it is set for “high performance.”However, the desktop does not go to sleep after 15 minutes. Why? What can I do to accomplish this simple task?...
  4. Why does my desktop not go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where does my question go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does my question go?: When I submit a question here on the Microsoft website answers.microsoft.com, where does my question go and how can I see the answers that someone might provide? I checked the box to be notified when someone responds, but it doesn't say how I'll be notified. I didn't enter in...
  6. Where does my question go?

Where does my question go?: When I submit a question here on the Microsoft website answers.microsoft.com, where does my question go and how can I see the answers that someone might provide? I checked the box to be notified when someone responds, but it doesn't say how I'll be notified. I didn't enter in...
  7. Where does my question go?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My desktop does not show the documents in the desktop folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop does not show the documents in the desktop folder: My desktop does not display the documents & files in the desktop folder. This happened after a factory reset.Operating system is Windows 11. Computer is a Lenovo IdesPad 3. Syncs with OneDrive * Moved from Community Center...
  9. My desktop does not show the documents in the desktop folder

My desktop does not show the documents in the desktop folder: My desktop does not display the documents & files in the desktop folder. This happened after a factory reset.Operating system is Windows 11. Computer is a Lenovo IdesPad 3. Syncs with OneDrive * Moved from Community Center...
  10. Sequence of desktop windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Sequence of desktop windows: I recently used the win7 to win10 update program. Went well with no problems. However I am confused on what is shown on the screen. When I boot up an old style Windows 7 desk top appears with all the icons and sort cuts and the task bar has an "Ask me anything" entry box. If...