Windows 10: question in edge

Discus and support question in edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 and my MS edge is not working. It just froze up when I open it. I cant even browse single page since from the start it will not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by colnlina, Aug 17, 2022.

1. colnlina Win User

question in edge

I have Windows 11 and my MS edge is not working. It just froze up when I open it. I cant even browse single page since from the start it will not work. On my Windows 10 I use edge and it is working fine.

:)

colnlina, Aug 17, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 17, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 17, 2022
  4. question in edge

Couple Windows 10/Microsoft Edge Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to change the default download location in Microsoft Edge Browser.

• Open File Explorer.

• Right click on Downloads and select
      Properties.

• Select Location tab and click Move
      and then select where you want to have your downloads to be saved.

For more information about Microsoft Edge browser, refer to the below link:

Microsoft Edge help & learning

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

question in edge

1. question in edge - Similar Threads - question edge

2. Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...: Windows 11,This is getting seriously annoying please help me out.My chrome or edge just freezes after sometime and its not the processor not memory issue I have 1 tb ssd and 16 gb ram with 3060 graphics . REST COMPUTER WORKS COMPLETELY FINE not hanging or having any issues...
  3. Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...: Windows 11,This is getting seriously annoying please help me out.My chrome or edge just freezes after sometime and its not the processor not memory issue I have 1 tb ssd and 16 gb ram with 3060 graphics . REST COMPUTER WORKS COMPLETELY FINE not hanging or having any issues...
  4. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  5. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  6. Question: Can I wipe Microsoft Edge fully clean as if I never used it without opening the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I wipe Microsoft Edge fully clean as if I never used it without opening the...: At least four times since installing the Windows 11 22H2 update, just opening Microsoft Edge completely breaks my Acer Aspire 5 as everything freezes up and it doesn't cooperate when I click on things like the start button. I'll play it safe and use the My Session web browser...
  7. Question: Can I wipe Microsoft Edge fully clean as if I never used it without opening the...

Question: Can I wipe Microsoft Edge fully clean as if I never used it without opening the...: At least four times since installing the Windows 11 22H2 update, just opening Microsoft Edge completely breaks my Acer Aspire 5 as everything freezes up and it doesn't cooperate when I click on things like the start button. I'll play it safe and use the My Session web browser...
  8. question in edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question in edge: I have Windows 11 and my MS edge is not working. It just froze up when I open it. I cant even browse single page since from the start it will not work. On my Windows 10 I use edge and it is working fine....
  9. Question: Will I be able to show more things like Edge favorites on the favorites bar on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Will I be able to show more things like Edge favorites on the favorites bar on a...: Seven years from now, starting July 15th, 2029, all my laptops will have at least a 16.0" full HD screen so I can fit 10 Edge favorites across my laptop's screen. Windows 11 will definitely not be my last version of Windows, and there should be Windows 11's successor since no...
  10. Question: Will I be able to show more things like Edge favorites on the favorites bar on a...

Question: Will I be able to show more things like Edge favorites on the favorites bar on a...: Seven years from now, starting July 15th, 2029, all my laptops will have at least a 16.0" full HD screen so I can fit 10 Edge favorites across my laptop's screen. Windows 11 will definitely not be my last version of Windows, and there should be Windows 11's successor since no...