Windows 10: Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?

Discus and support Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to set up a windows 10 laptop with sim card in it so that if the internet(wifi) fails, he can switch to the internet from the sim... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarah778811, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?

Does anyone know how to set up a windows 10 laptop with sim card in it so that if the internet(wifi) fails, he can switch to the internet from the sim card? So that you have only a few seconds without internet?

By this I mean if the WLAN is still there and only the Internet itself is down, he will switch to the Internet from the sim card

:)

sarah778811, Aug 6, 2020

2. Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Really?? I knew about the free space cleaner, but, about the secure delete for the recycle bin no, actually I'm trying to figure out how it works.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... I think that first I must setup the secure deletion feature in the "options" tab.
    Then to execute the secure deletion, I have to return to the "Cleaner" tab goto System > Empty Recycle Bin enable the check control and the run both, analysis and run cleaner.

Am I right?.

Regards. (screen shots below)

Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10? [​IMG]

Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10? [​IMG]

neoroberto, Aug 6, 2020
  3. PCkeys Win User
    Edit Services "Description" field

As title suggests, I'm wondering how to edit the description of services that appear in "services.msc"... I have several programs that run as services that I know and use, but have no descriptions at all.

Would be nice to be able to see these and immediately recognize them when viewing list of running services.

Cheers

PCkeys, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?

SIM compatability question - does anyone know?

Does anyone know? My daughter has a LGKS360 slide phone with an Orange SIM.

Will that SIM fit into a Nokia Lumia 800 does anyone know (before we go off and buy one). What she wants a Nokia windows phone for I do not know! Mine's poo.

Still, I said I'd find out so if anyone knows, please do let me know! Thanks

Halesowenmum---01, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10?

1. Question in the description. Does anyone know about win10? - Similar Threads - Question description Does

2. does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?: does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-about-the-sku-fqc-10221/4e83f1d7-8769-4e9d-b74a-3ec4faaf2a69
  3. does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221?: does anyone know about the SKU FQC-10221? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-about-the-sku-fqc-10221/4e83f1d7-8769-4e9d-b74a-3ec4faaf2a69
  4. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  5. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  6. Anyone know about 000webhost?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know about 000webhost?: I parked my domain But my problem is, why my domain is linked to this 000webhostapp.com subdomain.And when i try to login wordpress dashboard like thisi typed evearts.com/wp-admin it redirect me to evearts2.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin?...
  7. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  8. Question: Does anyone know how to move the Clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question: Does anyone know how to move the Clipboard: So when you press 'Windows key' and 'V', it brings up the copy and paste clipboard. It used to show near the bottom of my screen near the start button, but now it is on a different monitor in the top left for some reason. I want to be able to at least move it back to my main...
  9. Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know anything about Heimdal PRO's reputation?: Never before heard of it myself, but I received a promotional message from Macecraft, provider of jv16 PowerTools. They're hawking ransomware protection. Is it, or is it likely to be, any good? Heimdal Security - We protect you from attacks that antivirus can't block...
  10. Does anyone know what this is about?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know what this is about?: Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280 This message has appeared in Windows 10 update log for the last few weeks. Haven't been able to track it down. Thanks in advance. 91993