Windows 10: [Question] Install already existing programs

Discus and support [Question] Install already existing programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello fellow Windows users. I have an SSD for Windows and an HDD for everything else. I reinstalled Windows and kept all the data on the HDD, of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/St1ckson, May 22, 2020.

1. [Question] Install already existing programs

Hello fellow Windows users.

I have an SSD for Windows and an HDD for everything else. I reinstalled Windows and kept all the data on the HDD, of course as intended all the registry entries got deleted but the programs on the HDD are all runable when opening the exes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to reinstall all those programs without redownloading them?

I know that I could download the install wizards and choose the already existing paths but it is possible that some programs won't verify the already existing data and just redownload and overwrite them.

submitted by /u/St1ckson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/St1ckson, May 22, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 22, 2020
  3. hawkeyes46, May 22, 2020
  4. [Question] Install already existing programs

JohnthePilot, May 22, 2020
Thema:

[Question] Install already existing programs

1. [Question] Install already existing programs - Similar Threads - Question Install already

2. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  3. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  4. "Account Already Exists" Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Account Already Exists" Problem: Hello, I'm in the middle of switching all my accounts connected to my old gmail to my new one. While trying to switch my microsoft account because it's connected to my Minecraft account to my new gmail, I click the 'verify' and 'make primary' button options, enter my new...
  5. "Account Already Exists" Problem

"Account Already Exists" Problem: Hello, I'm in the middle of switching all my accounts connected to my old gmail to my new one. While trying to switch my microsoft account because it's connected to my Minecraft account to my new gmail, I click the 'verify' and 'make primary' button options, enter my new...
  6. "The specified account already exists" issues, cant install/uninstall program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The specified account already exists" issues, cant install/uninstall program: I've once installed Epic Games on my PC Windows 11, Acer Nitro 515-52, then i uninstalled it and now i am trying to install it again.The problem is that every time i try to install Epic Games i get the "The specified account already exists" error, i have tried to fix it in a...
  7. "The specified account already exists" issues, cant install/uninstall program

"The specified account already exists" issues, cant install/uninstall program: I've once installed Epic Games on my PC Windows 11, Acer Nitro 515-52, then i uninstalled it and now i am trying to install it again.The problem is that every time i try to install Epic Games i get the "The specified account already exists" error, i have tried to fix it in a...
  8. "Account already exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Account already exist": I could not create a Microsoft account on my tablet so I created one on my laptop. Now every time I try to sign in on my tablet, it directs me to "Create an account" page and says that there is already an account with my email. What do I do?...
  9. "Account already exist"

"Account already exist": I could not create a Microsoft account on my tablet so I created one on my laptop. Now every time I try to sign in on my tablet, it directs me to "Create an account" page and says that there is already an account with my email. What do I do?...
  10. installing drivers without any already existing drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing drivers without any already existing drivers: so recently i tried to install some Nvidia driver for my GTX 850M my problem is that i cant get my hardware ID for my gpu because i cant detect it in my device manager, reason is no nvidia 850M drivers are installed, so how do i download drivers if i cant even find my gpu?...