Windows 10: Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

Discus and support Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't really mind if it breaks a bit due to whatever I do. Purely worried I could void Microsoft's agreements and lose my Windows copy, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnvironmentalAd4819, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

I don't really mind if it breaks a bit due to whatever I do. Purely worried I could void Microsoft's agreements and lose my Windows copy, however unlikely, though.

Ex. I don't want OneDrive and some of the Microsoft Store apps. Possibly other things, if I notice I can remove them somewhat safely. I also severely dislike Microsoft Store installing all the apps on first boot anyways.

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalAd4819
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EnvironmentalAd4819, Dec 27, 2020
  2. RejZoR Win User

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

MS tool only allows loading of "signed" ISO's. Apparently they have checksums integrated for their images and you can't use modified ISO's. It's a good way to see if ISO you have is really unaltered...

RejZoR, Dec 27, 2020
  3. debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

1. Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using... - Similar Threads - Question allowed legal

2. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  3. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  4. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  5. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  6. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.

Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.: I want to get older windows 10 version like 1507 or 1511. Which is not available from Microsoft website. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader. I read that they are downloading ISO somehow from microsofts server. I have windows license i just need...
  8. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.

Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.: I want to get older windows 10 version like 1507 or 1511. Which is not available from Microsoft website. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader. I read that they are downloading ISO somehow from microsofts server. I have windows license i just need...
  9. Finding the right debloated iso

Finding the right debloated iso: oddly i think this is the best way to go about this. i need to ask you guys and gals to help me find a debloated windows 10 iso from within these forums sadly i have no skills or time to make my own. the help finding one will be greatly appreciated. requirements for the...
  10. Question about modifying a bootable image / ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about modifying a bootable image / ISO: Hey guys, I thought I'd turn here and ask you lovely gurus about this. I used to work in the IT department if a rather large Sandwich shop in Chicago that had done something that I am trying to replicate. Long story short, the way they would setup and distribute the company...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. debloat Windows Server iso

2. is it legal use modified windows os

3. modifu windows iso legal