Windows 10: Question Link 3

Discus and support Question Link 3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-pivot-table-measures-stopped-working/b4152bd7-d9f8-4282-9f55-adaaae80b42e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex Frazee, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Question Link 3

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-pivot-table-measures-stopped-working/b4152bd7-d9f8-4282-9f55-adaaae80b42e

:)

Alex Frazee, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 23, 2021
  4. weybrew Win User

Question Link 3

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Question Link 3 [​IMG]

Question Link 3 [​IMG]

weybrew, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Question Link 3

1. Question Link 3 - Similar Threads - Question Link

2. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  3. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  4. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  6. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  7. questions regarding phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    questions regarding phone link: phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a message that it was no longer compatible with that unit.when I tried to set it up on my win 11 laptop, the immediate response was...
  8. questions regarding phone link

questions regarding phone link: phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a message that it was no longer compatible with that unit.when I tried to set it up on my win 11 laptop, the immediate response was...
  9. Phone Link question: what information is shared beyond my local devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link question: what information is shared beyond my local devices?: I like the features provided by Phone Link, but am concerned about how my information may be shared with Microsoft or others. Ideally the information sent between my phone and my computer would go no further, but I suspect some information would be scooped up for marketing...
  10. Phone Link question: what information is shared beyond my local devices?

Phone Link question: what information is shared beyond my local devices?: I like the features provided by Phone Link, but am concerned about how my information may be shared with Microsoft or others. Ideally the information sent between my phone and my computer would go no further, but I suspect some information would be scooped up for marketing...