Windows 10: Question mark on HDD

Discus and support Question mark on HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexanderBlum1, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Question mark on HDD

my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management

:)

AlexanderBlum1, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 9, 2019
  3. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Question mark on HDD

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 9, 2019
  5. might be harddisk its chnaged to offline or dynamic

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Question mark on HDD

1. Question mark on HDD - Similar Threads - Question mark HDD

2. can't type question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't type question mark: Hello! The problem started today. I can't type question marks ? on visual studio. I use the keyboard pattern ABNT2 and use ctrl + alt + w to type question marks. Whenever I type it on visual studio, on the left lower corner it shows up "Ctrl+Alt+W was pressed.. Waiting for...
  3. can't type question mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't type question mark: Hello! The problem started today. I can't type question marks ? on visual studio. I use the keyboard pattern ABNT2 and use ctrl + alt + w to type question marks. Whenever I type it on visual studio, on the left lower corner it shows up "Ctrl+Alt+W was pressed.. Waiting for...
  4. H:\ HDD disappeared with a question mark on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    H:\ HDD disappeared with a question mark on it: This happens randomly, meaning it can appear and disappear anytime. I searched for this on the internet, checked disk manager, drive manager, and no result. It doesn't appear on disk manager and drive manager, but it does in file explorerbut inaccessible. Please help me ASAP...
  5. H:\ HDD disappeared with a question mark on it

H:\ HDD disappeared with a question mark on it: This happens randomly, meaning it can appear and disappear anytime. I searched for this on the internet, checked disk manager, drive manager, and no result. It doesn't appear on disk manager and drive manager, but it does in file explorerbut inaccessible. Please help me ASAP...
  6. How do I fix a HDD Drive with a blue question mark?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a HDD Drive with a blue question mark?: My HDD Drive shows a blue question mark next to it. It is not possible for me to access my files that are saved on the drive. When I try to, the error titled "Location is not available" appears. Furthermore the Drive does not appear on the "This PC" tab of File Explorer,...
  7. How do I fix a HDD Drive with a blue question mark?

How do I fix a HDD Drive with a blue question mark?: My HDD Drive shows a blue question mark next to it. It is not possible for me to access my files that are saved on the drive. When I try to, the error titled "Location is not available" appears. Furthermore the Drive does not appear on the "This PC" tab of File Explorer,...
  8. Hard drive with question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive with question mark: [NOTICE: I posted this twice, once with the "Files, folders, and storage" topic and once again with "Devices and drivers" topic]I found an old hard drive of mine and was wanting to get some old video footage off it. When I plugged it into my pc it came up as "F:\" with a blue...
  9. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d
  10. HDD & Questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD & Questions: Hi. I Just want to ask: Is there is a way that my HDD's memory can be added to my laptop's internal memory without unscrewing the whole thing? (Made by Toshiba and Serial Number: 11364496) How I can view my asked questions on the microsoft page? Thanks, always waiting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdd has a question mark on the symbol

2. ! mark on hdd

3. my d drive is showing a question mark

4. my hdd has a ? on its symbol win 10