Windows 10: QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

Discus and support QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is Minecraft Earth not available on iOS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan YohanVelasco, Aug 15, 2019.

1. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

Why is Minecraft Earth not available on iOS?

:)

Dan YohanVelasco, Aug 15, 2019

2. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Google Earth Pro compatibility with Windows 10

Hi,

The issue could occur if there is compatibility problem with the software or app on Windows 10.
    Refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to uninstall the google earth and then download the latest google earth from website.

Step 2: I would suggest you to run the
    Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the software. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Do get back to us with the result of troubleshooter and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 15, 2019
  4. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

Google Earth

Hi JFrank,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better can you share which version of Google Earth are you trying to download? There are few versions which are not compatible in windows 10.

• How exactly did you try to install Google earth?

• Did you get any error message?

• Which anti-virus Software are you using?
    I suggest you to check the link below and install the compatible version.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

SujataMoktan, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

1. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility - Similar Threads - QUESTION Earth Skin

2. Compatibility question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility question: I am coming here with a simple questionCan a Zotac nvidia gt 710fit into m5a78l-m LE Asus MotherboardSpecs od this gpu are:-PCI Express 2.0-DDR3-64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-question/605caf5c-a04d-42ea-b4ea-a9b44e27bc6c
  3. Compatibility question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility question: I am coming here with a simple questionCan a Zotac nvidia gt 710fit into m5a78l-m LE Asus MotherboardSpecs od this gpu are:-PCI Express 2.0-DDR3-64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-question/605caf5c-a04d-42ea-b4ea-a9b44e27bc6c
  4. Compatibility question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Minecraft earth exclusive skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft earth exclusive skin: So, a year ago, I signed up for Minecraft earth and got the skin and immediately redeemed it on another account. a few days ago, I bought Minecraft on this account. Is there any way I can move the skin to this account? Thanks....
  6. Controler compatibility with mc dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controler compatibility with mc dungeons: I was wondering if I connect two powerplay gamepads to my laptop if that would also work with on couch co-op with minecraft dungeonswindows 10 hero edition or if it really only works with two xbox 1 controlers....
  7. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  8. Minecraft Earth skin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version of Bedrock Minecraft...
  9. Compatibility Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compatibility Question: Hi, I want to know if NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 would work on my PC using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 x64. The GPU was released a few days ago, but uses the 7 months old Turing arhitecture released in September 2018 (older than my Windows 10 edition which is based on 1809,...
  10. StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request

in Windows 10 Customization
    StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request: Does anyone know of/have a StartIsBack++ skin that is identical to the Windows 10 start menu but allows pinning to the left hand pane? I guess that I should've led with, "is this even possible?" 22627