Windows 10: Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –...

Discus and support Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed the latest version of Windows 10, but my computer won’t boot anymore – no BIOS, Sign in Screen, Desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –...

I just installed the latest version of Windows 10, but my computer won’t boot anymore – no BIOS, Sign in Screen, Desktop.

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

WenzhaoPeng2981, Oct 2, 2018
  3. rajupatra Win User
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update

rajupatra, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –...

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –...

1. Question: My Computer Won’t Boot After Installing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update –... - Similar Threads - Question Computer Won’t

2. Windows 10 October 2018 update messing up my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 October 2018 update messing up my computer: Hi, I have a new Dell 3670 desktop with Dell support. After my October 2018 windows 10 update my computer has serious problems. What happens is the Windows Logo does not work. I can not open Dell SupportAssistant (Dell's program to fix your computer.) In order to...
  3. Unable to boot following October 2018 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot following October 2018 windows 10 update: I have a Lenovo Z575 Ideapad which originally had Windows 7 installed, it was updated to Windows 10 via the official free upgrade. It has been running Window 10 (64 bit) fine, however following a Window update when switched on all i get is a black screen, i am unable to get...
  4. Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update

Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update: I'm struggling to get my PC build from several years ago running without freezes after the latest automatic updates. The PC has run flawlessly since Windows 10 first became available and now, October 2018 it freezes up. At first I thought it was my old wireless keyboard...
  5. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  6. Random restarts on boot after October 2018 Update

Random restarts on boot after October 2018 Update: Sometime, 1-3 day interval computer restarts on boot. After restart all is ok. Before October update all working not any problems. Error event: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 18.10.2018 19:38:38 Event ID: 41 Task...
  7. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 not installing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 not installing: [ATTACH] Some users reported that they were unable to install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 on their system. Though there may or may not be any error message specific to this issue, users reported that it reverts to the [...] This post Windows 10 October 2018...
  9. Question: Windows 10 October 2018 version 1809 Update installation appears to be in a...

Question: Windows 10 October 2018 version 1809 Update installation appears to be in a...: I am trying to install the latest Windows 10 Feature Update, but it appears to be in a reboot loop and does not want continue the installation to the next phase....
  10. The Windows 10 October 2018 Update won’t complete and seems to be stuck in Windows Update –...

The Windows 10 October 2018 Update won’t complete and seems to be stuck in Windows Update –...: The Windows 10 October 2018 Update does not seem to be making any progress at all. Its been sitting there for days and hours....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update october 2018 wont boot

2. Computer wont boot after windows 10 update October 2018

3. my dell laptop wont boot after october 2018 windows 10 update?