Windows 10: Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically.

Discus and support Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To fix it, I just have to run network diagnostics, but it’s annoying having to do that every hour. It says it doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noopshoop, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically.

To fix it, I just have to run network diagnostics, but it’s annoying having to do that every hour. It says it doesn’t have a valid IP configuration. Apparently the fix it’s applying is resetting the network adapter.

I’ve been trying to fix this for days—any help is REALLY appreciated!

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Noopshoop
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noopshoop, Feb 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 7, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically.

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically.

1. Question: my ethernet cuts out and doesn’t activate automatically. - Similar Threads - Question ethernet cuts

2. How can i fix my wifi cutting out routinely whilst on ethernet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i fix my wifi cutting out routinely whilst on ethernet?: I have been encountered an issue with my internet the past few days. The internet speed sits at 60Mbps and will very often drop to 0 only to then go back to 60Mbps seconds later. This has happened for the past 4 days. On day 1 i solved the issue by turning my router on and...
  3. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  4. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  5. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  7. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  8. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Cutting my Ethernet

Windows Cutting my Ethernet: Hi all grump old man here.. Well I have been using Windows since 95, I am not an expert, but not totally inept. But FRANKLY I am sick and tired of fecking MS interfering in my MS OS and MY PC's. I have over 5 in total of various ages from 12 years old to very latest 2020...
  10. Ethernet cuts out and downgrades link speed

Ethernet cuts out and downgrades link speed: Hey all I'm wondering if anyone can help with this one. around a once a day for the last few days my Ethernet connection between my PC and router (Virgin Media Hub 3 in case your wondering) cuts out for around 30-60 seconds comes back on but instead of receiving a 1 Gbps...