Windows 10: Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days my computer has been blue screening at least once every hour, usually with a driver_irql_not_less_or_equalsometimes nvlddmkm.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiDemarco, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

For the past few days my computer has been blue screening at least once every hour, usually with a driver_irql_not_less_or_equalsometimes nvlddmkm.sys accompanies it, and once with usbxhci.sys, but I also have gotten other stop codes however I cant remember them. If I am playing video when it happens, it shrieks something that sounds like the terminator dying until it restarts. I am at my wits end and have tried everything I can think of:

-Reinstalling all drivers

-Used software to test my ram for problems

-Unplugged all peripherals and switched out my keyboard and mouse

-Fully Reinstalled Windows, and still it keeps happening

I booted into safe mode and it didn't happen for a few hours so I assume it's not a hardware problem.

It may be because of a recent nvidia or windows update however I can't roll back now. This pc has run perfect for years. I really can't figure out why its happening:

-Z97M motherboard

-I5 4460

-GTX 950

-two ssds in raid zero+2 1tb hard drives

16gb DDR3 Ram

Any suggestions would be greatly suggested. I am doing online classes and this is making it hell.

Also could this be a problem of killer network drivers? I don't have a specific reason to blame for it but some people were telling me MSI Live Update causes problems, but I didn't reinstall that when I reset windows but it's still happening. So Idk.

:)

KaiDemarco, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Question Need help

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 Help me with this BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 Help me with this BSOD: Here is the dmp readout 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis...
  3. Hello i need some help in this question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello i need some help in this question: I got a blue screen of death in Windows 10 1709Pro in the stop code it said unexpected kernel trap,also i tried to install a never version of windows 10 but it just keeped getting a blue screen.Can i get some answers in what does that mean?And how to fix the problem? Thank...
  4. A few questions I could need help with

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few questions I could need help with: Hi everyone, I'm a pc enthusiast and would like to develop a better understanding of windows for customization purposes. I was curious if there any handy tips I need to know whenever I install a fresh windows, I'd also like to know how I can change the default drive on where...
  5. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I keep having the following BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and it's driving me crazy. Twice the cause was the following address in stack: ntoskrnl.exe+bfe48 The last time I got the following error but no address: 0x0000000a I know these are the main causes...
  6. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I keep having the following BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and it's driving me crazy. Twice the cause was the following address in stack: ntoskrnl.exe+bfe48 The last time I got the following error but no address: 0x0000000a I know these are the main causes...
  7. Question BSOD when playing Warzone DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Question BSOD when playing Warzone DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when I play COD Warzone. I usually get one BSOD per hour. What I tried: Driver verifier: BSOD on startup => "logi audio surround.sys" There seems to be a problem with this driver. But I don't know if the ingame crashes are...
  8. Help needed! Snip & Sketch app question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed! Snip & Sketch app question: I received an image made with Snip & Sketch app, which has an animation of something being circled in the picture. To protect the content of the image, let's use an landscape example. The person did a snip from a landscape picture and wanted to point out a specific tree on...
  9. BSOD caused by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Need advice to solve.

BSOD caused by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Need advice to solve.: Hey everyone, I have been dealing with quite the issue for the last few weeks and I haven't made much headway on solving it. During the first week of Nov my computer started having the occasional lockup where I couldn't control anything and it would then just die without a...
  10. Help Please: NDIS.SYS BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Help Please: NDIS.SYS BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi Everyone Could someone please help me with my BSOD? It's a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.SYS I'm not sure if it's related but seems to occur when I'm using an external hard drive caddy. I have ran system file scan and nothing was wrong. I've searched the...