Windows 10: Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days my computer has been blue screening at least once every hour, usually with a driver_irql_not_less_or_equalsometimes nvlddmkm.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiDemarco, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

For the past few days my computer has been blue screening at least once every hour, usually with a driver_irql_not_less_or_equalsometimes nvlddmkm.sys accompanies it, and once with usbxhci.sys, but I also have gotten other stop codes however I cant remember them. If I am playing video when it happens, it shrieks something that sounds like the terminator dying until it restarts. I am at my wits end and have tried everything I can think of:

-Reinstalling all drivers

-Used software to test my ram for problems

-Unplugged all peripherals and switched out my keyboard and mouse

-Fully Reinstalled Windows, and still it keeps happening

I booted into safe mode and it didn't happen for a few hours so I assume it's not a hardware problem.

It may be because of a recent nvidia or windows update however I can't roll back now. This pc has run perfect for years. I really can't figure out why its happening:

-Z97M motherboard

-I5 4460

-GTX 950

-two ssds in raid zero+2 1tb hard drives

16gb DDR3 Ram

Any suggestions would be greatly suggested. I am doing online classes and this is making it hell.

Also could this be a problem of killer network drivers? I don't have a specific reason to blame for it but some people were telling me MSI Live Update causes problems, but I didn't reinstall that when I reset windows but it's still happening. So Idk.

:)

KaiDemarco, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Question Need help with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Question Need help

2. Not a question, but, I need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not a question, but, I need help.: Not a question, but I tried upgrading my windows 7 computer to win 10 with the media creation tool, and when I did it worked fine but then it got interrupted by an error and said it couldn't continue, and then it reverted back to win 7...
  3. Not a question, but, I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a question, but, I need help.: Not a question, but I tried upgrading my windows 7 computer to win 10 with the media creation tool, and when I did it worked fine but then it got interrupted by an error and said it couldn't continue, and then it reverted back to win 7...
  4. Not a question, but, I need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I would like to figure out the possible cause for this Bsod Im getting on my pc.Here is a link to dmp file: https://www.upload.ee/files/14739669/120822-6375-01.rar.htmlThanks!...
  6. Question and i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question and i need help: How do I find my Windows key? And what if I delete all Windows files on my PC? And i am facing my windows problem when i go to windows settings privacy and security 'click open privacy security' nothing happens a white page opens it says ! Security at a glance !??...
  7. Question and i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question and i need help: How do I find my Windows key? And what if I delete all Windows files on my PC? And i am facing my windows problem when i go to windows settings privacy and security 'click open privacy security' nothing happens a white page opens it says ! Security at a glance !??...
  8. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal PLEASE HELP: Had a problem with my computer,randomly crashes when playing roblox, no symptoms or anything like lag or stutterjust crashes.I have the minidump files for the crash down belowDRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  9. Question need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontbeACritic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw99s2/question_need_help/
  10. Question BSOD when playing Warzone DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question BSOD when playing Warzone DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting a BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when I play COD Warzone. I usually get one BSOD per hour. What I tried: Driver verifier: BSOD on startup => "logi audio surround.sys" There seems to be a problem with this driver. But I don't know if the ingame crashes are...